MANWON

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Eight years since he posted and about six since he visited. Doesn't seem that long ago.

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was led to Manwon 8 or 10 years ago via this forum when I was looking for a few Westinghouse Micarta ferrules.
I called him at Full Splice Billiards in Washington State and asked him about it. He said he thinks he had sold them all
but he would look around.
Sure enough he found his last 2 and got back in touch with me and I bought them both, still have one on
one of my Rick Howard shafts. He said that he had gotten these directly from Schon many years before.
We chatted on the phone for a while but I think he got a kick out of my heavy Alabama accent more than the context of
what I had to say, lol.
IIRC I think his name was Craig Rittell, (sp)? (Hard to forget the lovely dog as his profile pic!) lol
I hope he is well.

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
Eight years since he posted and about six since he visited. Doesn't seem that long ago.
Thats really going "cold turkey"

Dave-Kat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He was posting regular right about the time I joined up. He had allot to offer and seemed to genuinely enjoy helping others out. Learned how to straighten shafts that would have been considered firewood from him. Super nice guy. Hope he is well where he might me.

kat

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
According to a Google search, there are only two Craig Rittels, age 61. One lives in Lakewood Washington, the other in Maryland Heights, Missouri. The home in Lakewood was last sold in 2015. The home in Maryland Heights was last sold in 2007. If this is the same Manwon, his wife has the same name spelling as me.

He has a very low, almost nonexistent social media profile. Couldn't find much out doing a Google search, and I'm sure he likes it that way. ;)

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
I know Craig skss as Manson lost daughter, sold his Pool Room it went under with new owner, and was rumor to move to South Korea to restart life.

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member

Sure doesn't! Wow. Time does fly.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
That was him Damn dog always gave me the willys, just looking at it. Lol
You mean this beautiful animal?

CropperCapture[853].png

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
I often wonder if Manwon’s Avatar Critter was real or like. Stuff Bunny with Antlers called a Jack-A-Lope.😁