McDermott Chops Cues

gambler67

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
They have the ability to glue that type of wood
they can splice anything together and call it macaroni LOL but it won't be the same, just like its practically impossible for some cue makers to get certain woods

Boseph

There's a new posting on e-bay.

gambler67

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
There's a new posting on e-bay.

there was actually 2 posting one new in the UK for $1500 and one slightly used with a starting bid of like $50 no reserve, the slightly used one went for $1212 so around $1300 with shipping and tax when all is said and done

gambler67

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I have one that might I might be talked out of. Please message if interested. Thanks.
my customer cooled on it a bit after the ebay sale i got offered a brand new never hit one with the spliced shaft for 900 Euro, what condition is yours and what were you looking for? actually the customer that wanted it has a jacoby custom cue here he is willing to sell or trade, not sure if you are into jacoby cues

Hirsty

not exactly, they are from recycled boards, my sales rep at McDermott said it all depends on the skateboard guys if they want to do another run
I hope they do because I will be first in line. Just can afford to pay the ridiculous prices on eBay.

Shooter08

Runde Aficianado
Gold Member
Silver Member
There are a couple on Facebook Marketplace. I was curious, sounds like they warp. Good luck w your search. Shooter08

Bishop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I hope they do because I will be first in line. Just can afford to pay the ridiculous prices on eBay.
I’m making these myself. My son skates and his sponsors fund new boards when he breaks them. These won’t be as over the top as Chops. I’m also a hobbyist not a full time cuemaker so they’ll be on the more basic side of things. It’ll be a few months before any are done if you’re interested let me know.

Probably end up being 700 or so. Not sure yet.

1712358682973.jpeg

1712358714620.jpeg