Message from JOHNNY ARCHER

iba7467

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why is the ABP not run like a legitimate business?

Why not consider allowing non-pro players to "represent" your interests?

Why not investigate and banish players for dumping?

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
This thread will self destruct in 3.....2.....1.....

My personal feeling is you better be willing to own anything you send in a text,email, PM or any other form of communication. Especially if you are sending it to someone you do not like and probably doesnt like you back.

Telling a guy you are going to screw him over at every opportunity might just mean he may do the same.

Its always fun this mix of analog people in a digital age.

cleary

Honestly, I'm a liar.
Silver Member
This 100% justifies my post! cleary and mike d are like a couple of little high school girls giggling away with no idea what they are doing or who they are hurting, etc.

sad-puppy-1.jpg
:(

MahnaMahna

Beefcake. BEEFCAKE!!
Silver Member
This 100% justifies my post! cleary and mike d are like a couple of little high school girls giggling away with no idea what they are doing or who they are hurting, etc.

Which is all the more reason for someone who touts themselves as a leader to not get sucked into the BS, which includes sending unprofessional texts.

Who are they hurting?

jhanso18

Broken Lock
Silver Member
do you know the history between JA and Mike D? How do you know Mike D doesn't deserve that text, I have seen him get trashed more than any other player out there on AZ and he is still a kid and hasn't been around that long?

Do you??????

Dude, everyone knows Mike can be an ass. If your the head of the players union you can't do this kind of shit. Doesn't matter what their personal history is, they now have a PROFESSIONAL working relationship. If your out for the good of pool, Mike D. is a necessary component, and pushing him out is not a smart business decision.

Why don't you try talking to a co-worker like that sometime.

I like JA, and I can't see a way to defend him on this one. Comments like the ones in that text should be beneath Johnny, plain and simple. He should be smarter than to think that kind of text wouldn't get out.

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
Not only in the "in crowd" but the leader of it! :D not really a wise move to take him on especially when your not a likeable guy already.

I have sent business Mike's way simply because I respect the fact he goes his own way. I will do more in the future.

The idea that someone should just shut up because some person or group tells them too really grinds my gears.

MahnaMahna

Beefcake. BEEFCAKE!!
Silver Member
if mike d was smart he would have kept this to himself and worked it out in private with JA. Sometimes leaders have to lay the hammer down!

Laying the hammer down by sending those texts..... Man, I'm impressed.

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
I don't know all the facts justin, I just dislike douchebag moves like what cleary did is all. I have total respect for the work you do with your company also justin.

Mike probably should of posted those if he wanted them out. I'm sure he regrets telling Cleary to post them. Maybe in the same way Johnny might regret sending them.

We all do dumb shit when we are pissed.

MahnaMahna

Beefcake. BEEFCAKE!!
Silver Member
I am assuming they were meant to stay between JA and Mike D. I have seen workers get trashed pretty good by their bosses in the past and i am sure I will in the future too.

OK then, Mike had better pull out the paperwork he got on his 1st day of employment and file some claims with Johnny's boss, I am pretty sure that text constitutes a hostile work environment.

What stupid ass shit are you going to make-up next?

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So Johnny Archer is Mike Dechaines boss?

Not literally, but as President of a players organization, Johnny is potentiallly in a position to influence situation that impact Mike's pool world...

I look forward to the Deschaine-Harriman pool league.

MahnaMahna

Beefcake. BEEFCAKE!!
Silver Member
I have said what I had to say and now i'm done .....

Translation: I have made myself look dumb enough and finally have figured out that I am wrong. But, by posting this message, I get in the last word, which is what I need to feel good about myself.

Thanks for playing.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Translation: I have made myself look dumb enough and finally have figured out that I am wrong. But, by posting this message, I get in the last word, which is what I need to feel good about myself.

Thanks for playing.

That is basically what I say to my wife every couple days.

jhanso18

Broken Lock
Silver Member
I don't know all the facts justin, I just dislike douchebag moves like what cleary did is all. I have total respect for the work you do with your company also justin.

I still don't get it with you. How is Cleary a Dbag, for doing what Mike asked him to do? How is it a bad thing to have some transparency??? Isn't that what everyone was screaming for with BB?????