Mojo's cue giveaway

Mojocues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
WOW .. ive racked my brain on this all week and put a ton of thought
into it . While the thought of giving one to a veteran or service member
would be my first choice . Being a gulf war veteran myself this would have
been great . But the only one mentioned was for a bennefit being held this weekend and i knew i had nothing close enough to completion to get it to them in time. and i would like the recipient to be an active az member .
So that leaves Robley congratulations .. ill get with u and well figure
how you like a cue to shoot and ill make it happen ...

thanks to all ... Kevin Carson

robleyf7

AZB Horse 2016
Silver Member
thanks mojocues i appreciate what your doing even if i wouldent have won it thanks alot your a great person

an thanks Tyler i am so happy i won it ^_^

thanks too all my friends on azbilliards for the votes an kind words can.t wait till i get my new custom cue

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
I am so happy for you Robley. Congratulations.
The best part is that you can work with Kevin on the specs and get the player that you want.

Thanks Kevin, you made a lot of people on AZ very happy and I can guarantee you that our Little AZ Horse, Robley won't let you down.

Trent

Banned
im glad you picked Robley i figured that if you didnt i would have made hime some cues, i spent about 2 hours reading about him and his posts. He seems to be a nice, respectfull and deserving young man.

Congrats Robley.

robleyf7

AZB Horse 2016
Silver Member
im glad you picked Robley i figured that if you didnt i would have made hime some cues, i spent about 2 hours reading about him and his posts. He seems to be a nice, respectfull and deserving young man.

Congrats Robley.

2hours wow an thanks i am sure i will love it :D

tylerdean14

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
cue giveaway

im happy to say that barry moore custom cues in anderson south cari
olina has given me a set of cues to play with thank you very much barry.

Robroy

Robin Dodson
Silver Member
I'm so glad you picked someone from AZ and I especially enjoy knowing the player. Congrats...Robley...shoot well!!! A new cue always gives you a desire to shoot more too...can't wait to see you in the winner circle soon!

robleyf7

AZB Horse 2016
Silver Member
I'm so glad you picked someone from AZ and I especially enjoy knowing the player. Congrats...Robley...shoot well!!! A new cue always gives you a desire to shoot more too...can't wait to see you in the winner circle soon!

yes i am happy it went too someone on azbilliards too an i am shooting well

with this new cue i hope tobe in the winners circle soon i am sure i will be

Mojocues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Congrats Robley.

me to Trent .. i read all the peoples backgrounds and previous posts
and feel confident robley will do us proud

robley im sending you a pm ill need some info from you so we can make sure the cue is one that can aid you in your advancement

good luck kevin carson

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Yes! (fist pump), I look forward to watching you play with the new cue Robley! Streamed of course.:cool:

Cdryden

Pool Addict
Silver Member
This is awesome, props to you Mojocues, it's good to see this kind of thing being done here. I'm sure Robley will treasure this cue for the rest of his life. Go kick some butt with it Robley!!!

robleyf7

AZB Horse 2016
Silver Member
This is awesome, props to you Mojocues, it's good to see this kind of thing being done here. I'm sure Robley will treasure this cue for the rest of his life. Go kick some butt with it Robley!!!

i sure will sir an when i win a big tournament an its being streamed i will tell ppl on stream what kinda cue i am shooting with :p

MOJOE

Work Hard, Be Humble. jbk
Silver Member
Gotta love the name of the cues.. Can't go wrong with a "mojo"...

Robley, congrats on being selected, that's an awesome opportunity for player and cuemaker alike. Hit em' straight.

JoeyK

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Gotta love the name of the cues.. Can't go wrong with a "mojo"...

Robley, congrats on being selected, that's an awesome opportunity for player and cuemaker alike. Hit em' straight.

JoeyK

New Cue, new pool lessons, WTH? How is poor JoeyA going to retain his AZB King's Crown?

Ahhh g'luck Robley. Hope it brings your game to new heights. :smile: