More Josswest things for sale

bstroud

Deceased
I have some more stuff.

1 Aloris AXA tool posts. No holders
Assorted Aloris BXA tool holders

Lot of Torit steel duckwork and elbows. Various sizes

50+LB Ivory tusk Perfect no cracks. Lot of other things just ask.

Various gun drills.

Bill Stroud

SwissChris

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have some more stuff.

1 Aloris AXA tool posts. No holders
Assorted Aloris BXA tool holders

Lot of Torit steel duckwork and elbows. Various sizes

50+LB Ivory tusk Perfect no cracks. Lot of other things just ask.

Various gun drills.

Bill Stroud

Hey Bill
I would like a price on the Ivory
Thanks
Chris Luethi

poolcuemaster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Bill I would like a pm with the sizes and prices of the gun drills please, you might have my mail address from the linen spools I just bought.--Leonard Holmes

snipershot

Go ahead.....run for it.
Silver Member
I'm interested in the BXA tool holders if they are for a piston type toolpost. Thanks.

Joe

bruppert

<Insert witty comment>
Silver Member
I'll save you guys some trouble. I spoke with Bill earlier and he is looking to sell everything together. I completely understand him wanting to do it that way. 44 years is a long time to accumulate stuff and selling things individually would be a total pain.

Someone is going to get a nice deal!

scdiveteam

Rick Geschrey
Silver Member
Hi Bill,

I am sure that if you hold on and wait, you will find a smart buyer who will take the whole kit and caboodle.

$ 50,000.00 for that high end specialized equipment is a steal!!!!!!!

I am glad you are not selling it peace meal. I have spent over $ 50,000.00 over the last few years and my equipment would not make a pimple on the ass of your inventory.

This shop sold as a whole is the legacy of your career and "The Joss West Brand".

You, DPK, and Burton's work inspired me to pursue my cue making career and business. Thanks for being a trailblazer in the modern cue making era. I for one hope you enjoy your retirement and the fruits of your labor.

Good Luck,

Rick Geschrey

Last edited:

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Josswest

50K A bargain at that price.

Bill Stroud

I provided my detailed thoughts about Josswest separately in the thread also in this section, started by Trent. Please take a moment to read my recap.

Bill Stroud is one of the very few treasures that this industry has had the great fortune to experience. He deals strictly in perfection. At EVERY turn.

He has pushed himself for over 40 years in his profession, and the extensive world class equipment inventory he has provides a rare look into how he has been leading edge. Always. And relentlessly pressing himself to excel.

His legacy of cues reflect his personality and are a by-product of his drive for areas new.

I recently placed on AZ in another thread the entire poem by Robert Frost "The Road Not Taken", about taking the road less traveled. Certainly if you took that road, along the way you said hello to Bill.

The equipment list of Bill`s inventory is staggering. And relects a drive for innovation and perfection rarely seen in any industry, at any time. Check it out. But don`t be slow to act.

Will Prout