MOSCONI CUP 2023 AZB Watch Party / Master Thread

SKILLZELITE

Universality
Gold Member
Silver Member
About damn time I was starting to think Gorst was a double agent.

Maybe that sponsor swap was a bad move.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
USA is running out and Gorst falls short on the six. Great cut shot by Wolford and they win a game. 1-2

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dont know if this has been discussed before but i havent read all the pages to be frank. But Fedor seems to be playing with a brand new cue and shaft, his grip is white look like a tennis type of grip? Any1 know whats his new cue/shaft & if he's sponsored or by choice?

viking + whyte carbon

slide13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
viking + whyte carbon

I’m looking forward to seeing what the combo of Viking and Whyte along with Fedor’s input brings to Viking. They’re local to me and so lots of players around here play them and a Viking was my first ever cue so I have a fondness for them

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
David misses a billiard on the nine. Leaves Gorst long. He plays safe. Ruiz misses long sharp cut. No leave for Wolford but plays a nice safe. Good safety battle this game. Back and forth now. Another good one by Shane.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Two way shot by Gorst, safe. David safes back. One more good one laid down by Shane. Good hit by Ruiz, leaves safe again. Gorst jumps and hits, tough leave. The safety battle on the five continues.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Good jump shot by Fedor, leaves a long shot that David plays safely. Great rack by both teams!