Mosconi Cup Streaming ?

Celtic

AZB's own 8-ball jihadist
Silver Member
I have to call BS on Matchroom Sports !

They are going away from the proposed format.
Not playing all the matches in the session first. Only played 3 instead of 4 twice now. So they shorten the race to 5 instead of 6 !
WTF !!!

Whats new. Matchroom is not impressing me and they are running a pretty crap tournament. If they were actually working at promoting this sport people in America would not be attempting to find obscure links on the internet to watch it live and instead at least be able to flick on ESPN2 or ESPN 3 and watch it.

More lazy billiards promotion and marketing making the sport look worse, not better, whats new?

Matchroom, doing their part on making sure this sport remains a joke to the general public, changing rules and sets in mid stream as if it does not really matter. Stuff like this certainly makes the general public think it is all a pretty insignificant joke.

Could you imagine the Ryder Cup trying to pull crap like this and seeing what the golf world would do?

Luckily this is "just" pool, eh Matchroom?

Celtic

AZB's own 8-ball jihadist
Silver Member
all you fvcking americans here talking about the luck the europeans had - sorry but you all are blindsided.

Thats the typical american standard - only seeing the luck from their opponents, but never their own.
These id.ots of Deul and Morris had so many lucky shots and where not able to win it, sorry but id.ots is the right word.

And now SVB got the SUPER DUPER SUPER OVERLUCK on HILL : HILL :p
Best player - NO - best s.cker, you know. Kicked the 2 in with a lucky shot, got the dead lucky 3-7 combo and then the 3-9 combo.

Nothing more to say to all of you :frown:

Eric"h"

All I will say is that if Nick had not gotten extremely lucky in games prior to that and had a gimmick jump cue you would never have had to watch the hill hill game. It would have been over before then.

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
Whats new. Matchroom is not impressing me and they are running a pretty crap tournament. If they were actually working at promoting this sport people in America would not be attempting to find obscure links on the internet to watch it live and instead at least be able to flick on ESPN2 or ESPN 3 and watch it.

More lazy billiards promotion and marketing making the sport look worse, not better, whats new?

Matchroom, doing their part on making sure this sport remains a joke to the general public, changing rules and sets in mid stream as if it does not really matter. Stuff like this certainly makes the general public think it is all a pretty insignificant joke.

Could you imagine the Ryder Cup trying to pull crap like this and seeing what the golf world would do?

Luckily this is "just" pool, eh Matchroom?

Can I get a "Hell Yea" for this post.

oldzilla

Accu-Stats Messenger
Silver Member
Its nice they do have this event but Matchroom is kinda like ESPN .

They do what they want with the format.

And they have other interests.

Not saying thats a bad thing for them.

But it is for pool !

BassMasterK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I can't get it either. Anyone know what is going on??

According to the Mosconi cup website it was supposed to start at 7pm London time which is 11am PST. I just looked at fromsport and they list their feed and Bet365's feed as starting at noon PST if my Ferangi math is correct.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wasn't that yesterday? You mean they played again today and it was the same result? No I'm really confused. Because this is not one of the listed match ups on the website for today's 2P lineup.

I'd just like to know what time the matches scheduled for 2PM ended today PST, and what is the stream link that worked for that session (though it will probably be a different one for this evening's matches). I'm just trying to figure out if I got up too late to catch any of it or if none of the links I tried were working.

Thanks.

---------

As far as changing the format, that sucks. I'd be especially pissed if I was a paying ticket holder for a session and one of the matches was canceled.

Yeah I f'd up- I was waiting for 2PM EST thinking it started then. Now that i know, i cant find a stream.