Mosconi Cup Updates

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
Lets go Euro...Niels slicing them in, Daz making strong outs, Ralf so smooth, Melling on the return safe..and NVB is gonna be MVP

MOJOE

Work Hard, Be Humble. jbk
Silver Member
USA showed their nerves IMHO.. Some strong play by Johnny Archer as usual.. Everyone else, needs to step it up if we want to contend with Europe!

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Lets go Euro...Niels slicing them in, Daz making strong outs, Ralf so smooth, Melling on the return safe..and NVB is gonna be MVP

Dechaine with the amateur mistake, ball in hand on the 2 and he messes up shape on the 2 to 3, that is what lost it. :cool:

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
Putnam looked weak, SVB looked uninterested he broke them weird, Dechaine is a little too fired up. Archer and Morris look pretty steady to me though, never fun fading them.

MOJOE

Work Hard, Be Humble. jbk
Silver Member
Putnam looked weak, SVB looked uninterested he broke them weird, Dechaine is a little too fired up. Archer and Morris look pretty steady to me though, never fun fading them.

I'd say you are spot on.. Very similar observations! C'mmon boys!

lukemindish

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dechaine with the amateur mistake, ball in hand on the 2 and he messes up shape on the 2 to 3, that is what lost it. :cool:
Mike broke and ran his first rack. Him missing shape didn't lose it, because five other people made mistakes also.

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Mike broke and ran his first rack. Him missing shape didn't lose it, because five other people made mistakes also.

Yes he did but he made the error in the case game, it could have been 5-4 instead of Europe closing 6-3, amateur mistake with ball in hand.

mincho

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No kidding

Yes he did but he made the error in the case game, it could have been 5-4 instead of Europe closing 6-3, amateur mistake with ball in hand.

That was a pretty embarrassing noob mistake by Dechaine. He had to really reach to play 2" position and shot it faster than most shots.

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
Euro should be up 4-1 but they keep giving out gifts. This one is going hill hill I see it in the momentum shifts

abie10

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know Archer is trying to "pump up" his teammate...but is he coaching too much? These guys are world class and he is telling him how to shoot a basic shot. Just seems like it would annoy his partner more than help?