Mosconi Cup Updates

FlackAttack

Registered
How much is that table sliding. Appletons 7 ball shot doesn't go on many tables. God bless new cloth Darren. I thought Diamond fix the slide, guess not.

bender_lu

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
its like archers 2 ball... never would have went in on the tables in our club. and putnam just made the same ball ;)

Celtic

AZB's own 8-ball jihadist
Silver Member
Putnam needs to figure out that Rodney is not Archer, he is not out there to help him and give him support, Rodney just wants you to shoot, get shape, and get out of the way.

Kev

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
These Diamond tables/pockets seem to play bigger than the Gold Crowns they used last couple years.

FlackAttack

Registered
its like archers 2 ball... never would have went in on the tables in our club. and putnam just made the same ball ;)

I agree. It must be very dry in Vegas today and with the new cloth both teams are going to get some easy pockets. By the way Chris Melling is one straight shooter. He hits the center pocket everytime it seems.

Celtic

Silver Member
Holy shit, Rodney is not a happy camper atm, just asked Darren if he wants to step outside after...

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
Don't remove the microphones from the players, that's just stupid. Let 'em play.

Celtic

Silver Member
The announcers think that is going to affect team America only, getting threatened has a real chance to tighten up Appleton as well...

Poolhalljunkie1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rodney is pissed because the euro trash fans were doing the same thing as last year.. Not in our house ladies!!! Good for the Rocket!!

LucasBilliards

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rodney was heated! I don't think DA wants to step outside with Rodney. And please don't take the mics off the players. I've enjoyed hearing the communication so far. It's getting interesting now.

whitewolf

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Holy shit, Rodney is not a happy camper atm, just asked Darren if he wants to step outside after...

And called him a "Mother ****er" to Putnum after he sat back down. R Rated show - the Euro fans are loud - just like in England.

ugotactionTX

I'm in dead rack!
Silver Member
No kidding... this ISN'T Sunday School.. let 'em play for crying out loud. matter of fact, I say turn the mics up a little bit.

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member
Euro fans better calm down..Rodney's going to slap some b!!tchs.He was pissed.:D

Last edited: