Mosconi Cup Updates

cmj84

Registered
Seriously, guy, you're the tool around here. I checked your history of 40 whole posts, most being about the Mosconi Cup. Half of the time you were trying to insult somebody last year and the other half you were saying how it doesn't mean squat for such small races.

You're also showing that you don't know jack about England. They have riots over soccer.. just because most guns are banned or restricted, doesn't mean the blood stops flowing. It took a team effort to defeat Hitler. Wow, what a freakin moron. No wonder Americans are sometimes thought of as.. people like you.

I figured I'd save the breath of the Europeans and let you hear this from an American who's IQ is higher than his stick weight. Why don't you tune back in to MTV and catch up on something you know more about?
Thank God I'm American... You Euro trash are delusional.... "It took a team effort to beat hitler" No Sir it took Americans to beat hitler he dominated your sorry asses and over ran your countries until we got involved.. And again you ungrateful piece of garbage YOUR WELCOME.

Haha, you sure are dumb.

Reactions: Kev

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
Seriously, guy, you're the tool around here. I checked your history of 40 whole posts, most being about the Mosconi Cup. Half of the time you were trying to insult somebody last year and the other half you were saying how it doesn't mean squat for such small races.

You're also showing that you don't know jack about England. They have riots over soccer.. just because most guns are banned or restricted, doesn't mean the blood stops flowing. It took a team effort to defeat Hitler. Wow, what a freakin moron. No wonder Americans are sometimes thought of as.. people like you.

I figured I'd save the breath of the Europeans and let you hear this from an American who's IQ is higher than his stick weight. Why don't you tune back in to MTV and catch up on something you know more about?
Thank God I'm American... You Euro trash are delusional.... "It took a team effort to beat hitler" No Sir it took Americans to beat hitler he dominated your sorry asses and over ran your countries until we got involved.. And again you ungrateful piece of garbage YOUR WELCOME.

LMFAO.... Banks is an American... and I think you just proved his point..... LOL

Poolhalljunkie1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And the MVP by FAR was the Soviet Union. America spent most of the war beating Japan into submission, England spent most of the war getting bombed, the Soviets got attacked and initially got pushed back until they ramped up their war machine and then slowly started pushing the Germans right back to Berlin. Hitler made a HUGE mistake when he attacked the Soviets, he had no hope to win that fight.

Simply amazing someone from Canada would post such an incorrect statement. Before the US fired one shoot in anger at the Japs they along with your country men were fighting and dying on the shores of France and all over Europe. The only reason the Russians were so successful against the Germans was because hitler spread them to thin trying to fight us off. And we reached Berlin at the same time. Amazing how little people know of history. Ok enough talking history with a beaten people is pointless. I don't blame Europeans for wanting to forget the utter disgrace brought on them by the Germans.

the420trooper

Free T-Rex
Silver Member

Generally when you tell someone "your welcome", it means you've done something for which they should be thankful.

Please let us know exactly which battles you participated in during WWII that gives you the stones to act like you've done something you should be thanked for?

Luxury

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nick: "didn't make a mistake...well maybe... Can't remember..."

Hmmmmmm can't remember the worst shot in Mosconi cup history???

Banks

Banned
Haha, you sure are dumb.

It's almost pretty funny, isn't it? Maybe "Portland, OR" doesn't register with him, too many letters or he doesn't know "OR" is a state.

I can't believe Archer fell off for his match, though. I hope all of today's adrenaline didn't just wear off. Melling I expected to hear good things about, since didn't he take the Master's BCA division in Vegas 6 months ago, and then something smaller right after? Good to hear that USA's getting back in the game, instead of working themselves over.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
And the MVP by FAR was the Soviet Union. America spent most of the war beating Japan into submission, England spent most of the war getting bombed, the Soviets got attacked and initially got pushed back until they ramped up their war machine and then slowly started pushing the Germans right back to Berlin. Hitler made a HUGE mistake when he attacked the Soviets, he had no hope to win that fight.

Ah, I think you got some reading to do, Celtic.
Stalin was a snake who played BOTH sides...he switched to the Allies
when it became advantageous to him...his might was to use Russian
soldiers as cannon fodder.
He was also the big winner of WW2, enslaving much of Eastern Europe.
Churchill wanted to keep going...he forsaw the 'cold war' and he was right.

..see what the Mosconi starts..:)...c'mon Shane!!!!!!!

bender_lu

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nick: "didn't make a mistake...well maybe... Can't remember..."

Hmmmmmm can't remember the worst shot in Mosconi cup history???

a coach would say: a good player forgets fast about his bad moments to continue playing good :D

last match, afterwards going to bed, getting late over here

hookmehorns

Lizard King
Silver Member
MAN! How interesting is it that both double matches were 6-5 wins the single matches were 6-1 wins. Not to mention in both singles the losing players were who we have thought were the stronger players.

Celtic

AZB's own 8-ball jihadist
Silver Member
Simply amazing someone from Canada would post such an incorrect statement. Before the US fired one shoot in anger at the Japs they along with your country men were fighting and dying on the shores of France and all over Europe.

You need to study your history more. The USA was very isolationist at the start of WWII and did not enter the fighting until well after the commencement of the war. Canada was there from the start, the USA was not, that is a fact. The USA supported Britain with much needed food and supplies that kept them able to persevere under the German attack, but the USA did not officially enter the war until after Pearl Harbour was attacked and Germany then 4 days later decalred war on the USA. And after that the USA spent the majoritty of their forces on defeating Japan and only shifted them to Europe after they have forced Japan's surrender.

Rest assured you don't want to argue this with me because it is REALLY clear your level of knowledge on the subject pales in comparison to my own.

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
You need to study your history more. The USA was very isolationist at the start of WWII and did not enter the fighting until well after the commencement of the war. Canada was there from the start, the USA was not, that is a fact. The USA supported Britain with much needed food and supplies that kept them able to persevere under the German attack, but the USA did not officially enter the war until after Pearl Harbour was attacked and Germany then 4 days later decalred war on the USA. And after that the USA spent the majoritty of their forces on defeating Japan and only shifted them to Europe after they have forced Japan's surrender.

Rest assured you don't want to argue this with me because it is REALLY clear your level of knowledge on the subject pales in comparison to my own.
What about the Russians?, they went after Germany too.

Poolhalljunkie1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
All you so people backing up these Europeans and their twisted view on history are a sad excuse for Americans. And a prime example of whats wrong with our country.

cmj84

Registered
It's almost pretty funny, isn't it? Maybe "Portland, OR" doesn't register with him, too many letters or he doesn't know "OR" is a state.

I can't believe Archer fell off for his match, though. I hope all of today's adrenaline didn't just wear off. Melling I expected to hear good things about, since didn't he take the Master's BCA division in Vegas 6 months ago, and then something smaller right after? Good to hear that USA's getting back in the game, instead of working themselves over.

After seeing his reply to you (you European pig you :p) I'm never again going to take any of his posts serious!

Melling is a very talented cueist, WC at UK style pool a couple of times at least and if I remember correctly has a hit a fair few 147's playing snooker. One of those annoying people who can play almost any cuesport to a world class standard!

It looks like this is going to be a very close fought Mosconi! Whilst I'm rooting for Europe as long as its a high quality close fought affair I'll be happy!

Celtic

AZB's own 8-ball jihadist
Silver Member
Ah, I think you got some reading to do, Celtic.
Stalin was a snake who played BOTH sides...he switched to the Allies
when it became advantageous to him...his might was to use Russian
soldiers as cannon fodder.
He was also the big winner of WW2, enslaving much of Eastern Europe.
Churchill wanted to keep going...he forsaw the 'cold war' and he was right.

..see what the Mosconi starts..:)...c'mon Shane!!!!!!!

Nothing you said contradicts what I said, Stalin was a snake, he took part in acts of genocide on his people that were truly horrific with regards to brutality and scale, he and Germany were initially allied but as I said, Hitler screwed up royally and attached the Soviet Union and chose the side that the Soviets would fight for the remainder of the war.

What is it you thought I said was wrong in the previous posts?