Mr 600

Luxury

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The people that buy the video will be very thankful of how much time was put into it and the quality of it I’m sure. I guarantee John put in tons of hours watching and re-watching the run so he could give the best possible commentary describing what his plans were throughout each rack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
The people that buy the video will be very thankful of how much time was put into it and the quality of it I’m sure. I guarantee John put in tons of hours watching and re-watching the run so he could give the best possible commentary describing what his plans were throughout each rack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure that John will adhere to high production values and release a video that will delight those who wish to study and learn from his historic run. For the serious student of the game, it will have been worth the wait.

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
Attention all agents:

Code: aj228

Ranger that.

We’ve got the system ready to reverse the Poles if anyone tries to use the “wrong end of the table” argument. We’ll flip it on these sheep so fast they’ll think that they have been playing at the wrong end all this time.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
I heard he started with a measles cue ball but by the end of the run the measles had been polished off.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

TWOFORPOOL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So let me ask you, Two: given that we do not know what standards the BCA applied when reviewing the run, if it comes to light that there were OB fouls or that JS picked up the CB mid-run (as I believe he did during a previous run) would that alter your opinion of the BCA’s verification/certification of the run?

Lou Figueroa

If JS had an OB foul I would considered the run ended at that time and the BCA should of ended the run at that time also. If JS picked up the cue ball during a run to clean it that would be ok with me as long as it was properly marked before it was removed from the table.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
If JS had an OB foul I would considered the run ended at that time and the BCA should of ended the run at that time also. If JS picked up the cue ball during a run to clean it that would be ok with me as long as it was properly marked before it was removed from the table.

Agree with this.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Too Late! all six of y'ens have already been incensed! Is this when you throw your puppet arms up over your heads and holler "Don't ask me anything?" Looks like a predator cue ball to me with measle triangles in the promo video. So, who knows?

Yeah...incensed.

For a while now.
(Not really.)

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

But we don't know, do we.

Lou Figueroa

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
But we don't know, do we.

Lou Figueroa

Exactly, "you" don't know, because you don't matter in the actual determination. I know it stings a little but pool nobodies usually don't get to sit at the table and make those decisions. Yes, unfair, I know ;) lol

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
I agree with the OB foul thing.

As to picking up the CB I feel that the player should not pick it up. If there's something on it then a ref or the guy racking should mark and replace the ball, IMO.

Lou Figueroa

I guess I could agree with that.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
I think he should be able to move one ball per rack that is in his way and get two inches off the rail for a frozen ball. Every three racks he should get a bonus ball and banks and combinations should pay double. John should be able to clean his balls and the pool balls after every rack as well. I don't want to see any wet drawers on the video. I hope I'm not asking for too much. :groucho: