My apology

Status
Not open for further replies.

flash5153

none
Silver Member
Wow your a fast one huh???

i already said i was.

Yep ,I was a few post behind on this,,,my PC showed there was no more responses after mine.(not sure why)

And another thing Im not sure why ?? Is you creating separate accounts to make yourself look better,,,I guess.

That's very deceiving no matter what the case is!!! Period!!!

Would have been OK if you had not been busted!! Now it don't help you at ALL. Makes you look even worse.

I still can't condemn you on this,,because it's all just too weird to know who is lying.

From my experiences,,,the one yipping all the time trying to prove himself,,is usually the one lying!!!!!

Have you heard from Larry lately????

Mr. Wilson

El Kabong
Gold Member
Silver Member
I gave him the opportunity.
People don't seem to understand that just because I don't say that I know...doesn't mean I don't know.

I know people make mistakes. People are prideful and want to save face when it comes to public opinion and when their honor is being called into question.........if you follow up the mistakes and prideful acts with dishonesty, it can only end badly.

Lumocolor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The video was uploaded on the same days hours after the mailing receipt. Along with the signature this video is the real deal.

You can upload a video to show an upload date, modify the video or completely replace it with another version 2 days later and post the link in a forum.

Why did it take 2 days for him to give us the video link if it was up within hours?

I'm sure if you flag down a mailman and offer him $50 to take 5 minutes to walk back up to your place and pretend to redeliver it he would do it in a heartbeat.

I stopped believing anything meridian says when after whining to get his wood back he didn't want to sign a release form saying he would accept the butt defective as it was.

I think meridian is showing signs of going senile because he went apeshit after trent posted a pic of the cue he was working on and someone asked if it was for sale and meridian has been a paranoid schizo ever since thinking his wood would be sold to someone else.

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
Despite the tremendous entertainment value of this thread I am left feeling slightly unsatisfied.

ComptonCustomCues

Quality Handcrafted Cues
Silver Member
They'll be talking about this one for years to come. I wish I would not have let trent and his buddy get a rise outta me. I know better and should have not reacted

punter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow your a fast one huh???

i already said i was.

Frankly Trent, I think Mr. Wilson frowns on having more than one login name here. I don't want to put words in your mouth Mr. Wilson, but I think that is the case. Just FYI, Trent. A couple of new shafts might smooth this over.:wink:

Edit: I see my post came a tad late.

FAT MAN

Banned
You can upload a video to show an upload date, modify the video or completely replace it with another version 2 days later and post the link in a forum.

Why did it take 2 days for him to give us the video link if it was up within hours?

I'm sure if you flag down a mailman and offer him $50 to take 5 minutes to walk back up to your place and pretend to redeliver it he would do it in a heartbeat.

I stopped believing anything meridian says when after whining to get his wood back he didn't want to sign a release form saying he would accept the butt defective as it was.

I think meridian is showing signs of going senile because he went apeshit after trent posted a pic of the cue he was working on and someone asked if it was for sale and meridian has been a paranoid schizo ever since thinking his wood would be sold to someone else.

you sir are the smartest man on this whole forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you hows that for bromance compton:boring2:

FAT MAN

Banned
I gave him the opportunity.
People don't seem to understand that just because I don't say that I know...doesn't mean I don't know.

I know people make mistakes. People are prideful and want to save face when it comes to public opinion and when their honor is being called into question.........if you follow up the mistakes and prideful acts with dishonesty, it can only end badly.

your a saint Sir a Saint!!!!!!!!!:eek:

ComptonCustomCues

Quality Handcrafted Cues
Silver Member
He is Back!

And the trentman is back already under another account. I thought it took a few hours lolol. Trent your starting to look more like sc5 than eddie wheat.
Last night justin turned this thread from ugly to pretty funny with plenty of content to work with.....this time I don't think even he will be able to keep this one alive:rolleyes:

Last edited:

FAT MAN

Banned
Frankly Trent, I think Mr. Wilson frowns on having more than one login name here. I don't want to put words in your mouth Mr. Wilson, but I think that is the case. Just FYI, Trent. A couple of new shafts might smooth this over.:wink:

Edit: I see my post came a tad late.

very valid points sir have a nice day

Mickey Qualls

You study the watch......
Silver Member
Wow, Trent......

Attachments

• online.png
    online.png
    63.9 KB · Views: 429

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Did i sway anyone????

No it was originally to ask questions on a aiming thread that started on Jimbos but i wanted to ask the questions here without catching flack for all the other BS here not to sway people at all.

Trent, it's still not too late to man up on this deal.
Anyone following this knows that the shafts were not ready, so you decided not to send what you had.
It was a tough call on your part:

Should I send shafts that are not done and face more forum ridicule, or do I just not send them and fight the battle against meridianblades, with hope that enough people believe me to create some doubt, and push the blame over to the blade.
The blade is not unscathed either, if he truly expected you to build this cue with 2-shafts for $270.
I know that you just wanted to build this cue for fun, but why would any cuemaker want to deal with a guy that doesn't want you to make money.
The blade got what he paid for.

Mickey Qualls

You study the watch......
Silver Member
Anyone following this knows that the shafts were not ready, so you decided not to send what you had.

Should I send shafts that are not done and face more forum ridicule, or do I just not send them and fight the battle against meridianblades, with hope that enough people believe me to create some doubt, and push the blame over to the blade.
The blade is not unscathed either, if he truly expected you to build this cue with 2-shafts for $270.
I know that you just wanted to build this cue for fun, but why would any cuemaker want to deal with a guy that doesn't want you to make money.

^^^^^^^ ??????????????? ^^^^^^^

Or does Trent say to Larry, "I will send you the butt only, as I need to complete the shafts ??"

Who would think that honesty would work here ??? :rolleyes:

Lumocolor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
you sir are the smartest man on this whole forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you hows that for bromance compton:boring2:

It's my opinion.

All this over less than $300, i bet the guys fluffy slippers cost more than that.

Most people would just stick an aftermarket LD shaft on it any damn way...lol

If the wood was so important he should have sent it to someone whos been building cues professionally for 20yrs that way he'd be sure it was in good hands.

This whole debacle is stupid as ****, but at the same time the most interesting thread on AZ that i've ever seen in my less than a year around and i tahnk both trent and maridian for that. :grin:

punter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Yeah, the blade ain't too sharp, and neither are his blades. J/K blade, but cueblues does have a good point. Why send your rare wood to a 'hobbyist' cuemaker?

Last edited:

Mr. Wilson

El Kabong
Gold Member
Silver Member
Trent, if you continue to make new accounts it will only get worse.
If a complaint is logged with the supplier, such as the Army IP you post from or your home IP...they will ban you for Terms of Service violations.

Creating 3 new alias does not make you look honorable in any light.

mia

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow, Trent......

Photos, videos, lies, multiple personalities, ridiculously immature responses, and all of this brought on by the perpetrator himself.... all over a worthless, defective cue made by a hack cuemaker.

This thread, in fact this whole saga, is so full of win!!! Its effin' priceless!!! The only bad thing I can say about it is... perhaps AZ just peaked. I'm not sure any thread can get this good again.

Attachments

• Winning.jpg
    Winning.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 423
Status
Not open for further replies.