My Demo Program, Test the New Tiger Pro X Shaft - Free!

MOJOE

Work Hard, Be Humble. jbk
Silver Member
Got my demo shaft yesterday... I love it! Played at home for a couple of hours and then league night.. It performed very very well..

Will give it the full 5 day trial but now I know that I am going to have to get one! I've played with almost every LD shaft out there and the Xpro is my favorite, hands down...

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Got my demo shaft yesterday... I love it! Played at home for a couple of hours and then league night.. It performed very very well..

Will give it the full 5 day trial but now I know that I am going to have to get one! I've played with almost every LD shaft out there and the Xpro is my favorite, hands down...

Thanks MoJoe for the very nice comments and the order.

I'm going to be away from the computer this weekend. I would like to encourage everybody who has the shafts in possession to work with them this weekend so we can keep them circulating. I have a special pricing program for our group here and it's good until the end of the year.

Chris

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Update - here’s the program as it stands this minute. The order is determined by joint type, geographic location, and order the request came in.

Completed test program and shipped; Johnny Shakes, Troi (evaluation form pls)

Shaft is possession of: ........ Next up : ...........then after That

Poohguy 26 --------> Justlovecues ----> Johnny Ozone

Scott Lee ------> Muziq ---------------> Predator5k4

Mantis99 ---------> SK8Ordie--------------> Baxter

Icue -----> Blackballed-------- > Sonidj

Dstone -------> Jzmechanix--------> MattB

MoJoe -------------> J.Soto-------------> Javi2

Joey A (whole test cue) --------> back to me for re-circulation

Shafts re-shipped
and on the way to: ............. Next up: ..........then after That:

Poolplayer 2093----------> Lazzerus ------------> Dareads

MikeInMN----------------> KY Boy ---------------> CueFix

On deck but not scheduled yet:

CRWW
Pushout
5AM
Mr.2Serious
DamDatumOuse
TommyT
Bambu
MMYPool
Saturated Fats
iownthe412
The Dragon
Runoutt JJ
Jcat
Luke
Fasteddie427
Schlangen27
Tony-in-MD
Harmy76

Delayed until I figure something out, but always in mind: Ratta (by special exemption)

Well, we’re moving along. Between shipping time, people being out of town, etc. it’s coming around so please be patient.

Chris

Last edited:

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Here’s where we’re at revised Oct 19;

3 very positive evaluations and 1” just ok” evaluation.

Completed test program and shipped;

Johnny Shakes, Troi, Poohguy26, Mantis99, Icue, Dstone, Mojoe

Scott Lee --------> Predator5k4

Shafts re-shipped
and on the way to: ............. Next up: ..........then after That:

MikeInMN----------------> KY Boy ---------------> CueFix

Justlovecues ----> Johnny Ozone -------------->Tommy T.

SK8Ordie--------------> Baxter

Blackballed-------- > Sonidj

Jzmechanix--------> MattB -------------------> DamdatumOuse

J.Soto-------------> Javi2 ---------------> crww

On deck but not quite scheduled yet:

Pushout
5AM
Mr.2Serious
Bambu
MMYPool
Saturated Fats
iownthe412
The Dragon
Runoutt JJ
Muziq
Jcat
Luke
Fasteddie427
Schlangen27
Tony-in-MD
Harmy76
Shane Sullivan (have to figure out joint type)

Delayed until I figure something out, but always in mind: Ratta (by special exemption)

Getting there – it’s scheduled into the second half of the list.

Chris

Last edited:

ICUE

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks Chris. I really like the tiger demo. So much so, that I have sent my cue to him to have a shaft fitted for my cue. I own many low deflection shafts including predator 314/2, OB2, and LD shafts made by Varney, Mike Webb and Rick Howard. This one has suited me the best. I hope a lot of people take advantage of this great program.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Thanks Chris. I really like the tiger demo. So much so, that I have sent my cue to him to have a shaft fitted for my cue. I own many low deflection shafts including predator 314/2, OB2, and LD shafts made by Varney, Mike Webb and Rick Howard. This one has suited me the best. I hope a lot of people take advantage of this great program.

Thank you very much for the order and for the evaluation and feedback - so far so good. We've had some very positive evaluations so far. I'm going to publish the evaluation results once we get to a certain level. There does seem to be some consistency. I am very impressed with the level of knowledge of the testers and how serious they've taken the demo and the evaluation form.

Chris

Mike in MN

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The UPS guy brought mine Monday night at 9:30 PM. I'm hard-pressed to count that as one of my five days. Don't worry Ky Boy, I won't keep it forever! I'll let you and Chris know when I ship it. Probably this Friday or Saturday.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Mike,

Go ahead and give it the weekend to test if you need it - then you won't be so rushed. we're on schedule and I have quite a few shafts in circulation.

Chris

Mike in MN

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mike,

Go ahead and give it the weekend to test if you need it - then you won't be so rushed. we're on schedule and I have quite a few shafts in circulation.

Chris

Thanks Chris. Like I said previously, I get a massive discount to ship express, so the shaft will likely get to Ky Boy sooner than it would if I were to ship it on Thursday using ground service.

Justlovecues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mike,

Chris

Hey Chris, received and tested the Tiger X pro today. Had a few hours of play but will give it another day for final evaulation. Well! I could say this much for the shaft, I love the taper. Played with both the OB classic pro and Predator Z2 and the taper on the Tiger X pro just feels more natural to the stroke. The tip is also a plus on this shaft. I think it has the Onyx LTD and is just right for the way I play. If someone is looking for a LD shaft that has the weight and feel of a traditional maple shaft, this is it. Anyway, will be shipping it to Johnny Ozone in less than the 5 given days. This friday the latest. Thanks! Chris....speaking for myself, this has been a real treat.

Last edited:

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Hey Chris, received and tested the Tiger X pro today. Had a few hours of play but will give it another day for final evaulation. Well! I could say this much for the shaft, I love the taper. Played with both the OB classic pro and Predator Z2 and the taper on the Tiger X pro just feels more natural to the stroke. The tip is also a plus on this shaft. I think it has the Onyx LTD and is just right for the way I play. If someone is looking for a LD shaft that has the weight and feel of a traditional maple shaft, this is it. Anyway, will be shipping it to Johnny Ozone in less than the 5 given days. This friday the latest. Thanks! Chris....speaking for myself, this has been a real treat.

Great- and thank you. It's really nice to get some feedback from players who use similar shafts. Sometimes just getting used to the smaller tip is a challenge in itself - I'm sure you know what I mean!

Chris

Vyc

╭∩╮(︶︿&#650
Silver Member
Tate,

I'd like to evaluate this shaft...I sent in my info. I'll definitely give you some feed back after I try it out.

Thanks!!

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Here’s where we’re at - revised Oct 25;

6 very positive evaluations and 1” just ok” evaluation.

Waiting for two evaluations.

Completed test program and shipped;

Johnny Shakes, Troi, Poohguy26, Mantis99, Icue, Dstone, Mojoe, Sk8ordie, Mike in Minn

Scott Lee --------> Predator5k4 --------------> McChen

Blackballed-------- > Sonidj

J.Soto-------------> Javi2 ---------------> crww

Justlovecues ----> Johnny Ozone -------------->Tommy T.

Shipped from….. and on the way to: …………….Then to:

MikeInMN ----------------> KY Boy ---------------> CueFix

SK8Ordie --------------> Baxter

Jzmechanix--------> MattB -------------------> DamdatumOuse

On deck but not quite scheduled yet:

Pushout
5AM
Mr.2Serious
Bambu
MMYPool
Saturated Fats
iownthe412
The Dragon
Runoutt JJ
Muziq
Jcat
Luke
Fasteddie427
Schlangen27
Tony-in-MD
Harmy76
shankster 8
Pip9Ball
Vyc

Chris

sk8ordie

HTTR!
Silver Member
I was very surprised when I finally was able to play with the Tiger Pro X shaft. I have played with Predator's 314-2 and the Z, 1&2 shafts forever. I played with the OB-2 shaft also. I got rid of the OB-2 shaft because of the wood ferrule (sighting purposes). I think the Tiger X Pro and Ob-2 shafts out perform the Z-2 in almost every way (IMHO) and I love my Z-2. I've also played with a Milk Dud tip for the longest time. I really liked the Onyx Tip/pad combo and might make the change to that tip. I do a lot of trick shots and tried a lot of them with this shaft and it felt a lot firmer and better feedback than my Z-2 does. It helps me put a lot of juice on the cue ball also. The only thing I didn't like compared to the Z-2 was the conical taper in the middle for my long bridge style where as the Z-2 is still thinner, but after time, I'm sure I would get used to it. I am going to switch shafts after Christmas and still wanna try the newish OB Classic Pro before I decide, so, If you do the OB Classic demo, will you please sign me up for that. Thank you very much for doing this great demo Mr. Tate. Shaft is going out first thing in the morning to Baxter. I'll send tracking info tomorrow. Ron

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
I was very surprised when I finally was able to play with the Tiger Pro X shaft. I have played with Predator's 314-2 and the Z, 1&2 shafts forever. I played with the OB-2 shaft also. I got rid of the OB-2 shaft because of the wood ferrule (sighting purposes). I think the Tiger X Pro and Ob-2 shafts out perform the Z-2 in almost every way (IMHO) and I love my Z-2. I've also played with a Milk Dud tip for the longest time. I really liked the Onyx Tip/pad combo and might make the change to that tip. I do a lot of trick shots and tried a lot of them with this shaft and it felt a lot firmer and better feedback than my Z-2 does. It helps me put a lot of juice on the cue ball also. The only thing I didn't like compared to the Z-2 was the conical taper in the middle for my long bridge style where as the Z-2 is still thinner, but after time, I'm sure I would get used to it. I am going to switch shafts after Christmas and still wanna try the newish OB Classic Pro before I decide, so, If you do the OB Classic demo, will you please sign me up for that. Thank you very much for doing this great demo Mr. Tate. Shaft is going out first thing in the morning to Baxter. I'll send tracking info tomorrow. Ron

Thanks Ron, appreciate the nice words and review.

Chris

mattb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
X shaft

I received it today. So far, so good. I will give a better evaluation after a few days play.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
I received it today. So far, so good. I will give a better evaluation after a few days play.

OK Matt, thanks.

To the next group - I will be sending you e-mails with forwarding instructions and the evaluation link. I got a little behind on this.

If everyone can please stick to UPS ground and Fed Ex ground, it would be appreciated. The U.S. Post office doesn't have live tracking
on Priority Mail, so if the shaft gets lost it may take awhile to show up.

Chris

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hay did the shaft i passed on get there safe? i kinda got into it with the guy at the post office and had a bad feeling about it the second it left