!!! ~+~ my tiny cue collection ~+~ !!!

mair23

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey fellow AZ friends and members !

Many of you asked me since i am a member to try to show my whole collection.
I saw some of you do the same, and there are great collections out there.:thumbup:
I like the way how most of you show there entire collections here,
and when TIKKLER showed us the FULL POOL TABLE it was like - :eek:

I tought long and hard how i could show all, or at least the most of my cues in a good way.
Let me know if the two collages of my cues worked out well enough :confused: :smile: :confused:

Would be nice to know your thoughts and comments,
and maybe these two collages will help with the "12 CUE GUESS GAME",too. :rolleyes:

Last but not least i wanted to thank so many of you for the last year here on AZ !
IT was awesome and i learned a lot, too. Hope to see you all at the EXPO,
your friend

Erich (mair23)

BUTTS :
aCUECOLLAGE-ALLEbutts5.jpg

FOREARMS :

aCUECOLLAGE-ALLEforearms5.jpg

Snookered007

Ticky Tricky
Silver Member
I appreciate the time you took making these for us, so we can see your collection. You have a lot of beautiful cues.

cyrex

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cues in the sky

Fantastic collection. I love that you have production Vikings and McDermotts intermingled with high end Ginas, Cogs, and many more. You are a true lover of cues sir. Thank you for sharing pictures.

Hidy Ho

Missed 4 rail hanger!!!
Silver Member
U got a lot of pretty cues there Mister.

But Mr .. if that's your definition of "tiny" then ... I'm feeling might insecure :)

Hank

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
NICE collection

I notice you have a MOBLEY BRUMHANDL,How does it break&jump?He is quite the inovator.

mair23

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
~+~ I love multiquote ~+~

Erich.....very very cool. I like it a lot, nice job. See you soon
Nothing against your table full of cues, but i will work on it ;) - see you at the SBE !

I appreciate the time you took making these for us, so we can see your collection. You have a lot of beautiful cues.
Thx for your nice words and you are right - i needed some time for it. :banghead:

Very nice collection.
Not as much cues as you have Avatars, but i am quite happy with it. ;)

Erich,
Nice collection! My favorite is the cog!
Yeah, i love that too, and like you can see the pfd i got from you fits perfect ! :thumbup:

Fantastic collection. I love that you have production Vikings and McDermotts intermingled with high end Ginas, Cogs, and many more. You are a true lover of cues sir. Thank you for sharing pictures.
Thanks for your kind words and it´s nice to hear that the productions ones are likeable, too.
These are the cues with HISTORY in it, some are old playing cues of me and my wife,
and the VIKING (the more expensive ebony one) was the cue of an Austrian Top Player.

U got a lot of pretty cues there Mister.
But Mr .. if that's your definition of "tiny" then ... I'm feeling might insecure :)
If you could see some of the collections out there, then you would know why i said tiny.
But you are right i think it´s not that tiny ;)

Very nice Erich!!! Looking forward to seeing you at VF.
Thanks Jamie, and i am counting the days, too - 32 left :happydance:

nice set of collection, thanks for sharing
Thx for the compliment and maybe i will have the chance,
to own one of your masterpieces in the future, too. :grin:

I notice you have a MOBLEY BRUMHANDL,How does it break&jump?He is quite the inovator.
You are right, there are some more cues i don´t have good pics off,
and for sure i think i have about 5 or 6 Break Cues, too.
The "Brümhandl" is the one i use at the moment, and i realy like to break with it.
The Jumping is awesome, but only if you like the direction of the Air Jumper.
Not that light and in my eyes much better, but the direction of it to describe it best.

Very cool collage Erich. Hope to meet you next month.
I hope you like the cues, too - not only the collage - ahh, for sure :grin:
Hope we will meet at the SBE, i will be there from Wednesday evening until Sunday.
I will try to meet as many people as possible and take a ton of pics with all of you. :thumbup:

ERICH

Last edited:

tinh339

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Erich, Stop copying my words tiny cue collection, Yours will blow mine away. Very nice cues and pics, I hope I will see you next month. This is my first time in Valley Forge. I can not wait to see every ones there.
Ragards
Peter

MATTY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow, first I saw the butt and then eager to get the whole picture of the forearm, very creative way to display the cue, and of course an incrediblly nice collection !! :)

mair23

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Erich, Stop copying my words tiny cue collection, Yours will blow mine away. Very nice cues and pics, I hope I will see you next month. This is my first time in Valley Forge. I can not wait to see every ones there.
Ragards
Peter
I had to steal it, sorry :rolleyes:
This "tiny" thing was realy great in your collection with your Ginas and this awesome TASCARELLA´s.
They both look great in your collection and i hope to get one of Pete´s great cues sometimes, too. :smile:
It´s my third time at the EXPO, and i am sure you will love it like we all do.
Hope to meet you there, thanks for your compliments,
Erich

Wow, first I saw the butt and then eager to get the whole picture of the forearm, very creative way to display the cue, and of course an incrediblly nice collection !! :)
Thanks for your kind words, matty - was some work with that pics, i can tell you. :eek:
Saw your Southwest´s some minutes ago - amazing - i love these ebony ones. :grin-square:
Will you be at the SBE :confused:
Erich

Sumet1

++Rosewood Burl++
Silver Member
Collage Heaven!!

A very peaceful collection of amazing cues ever so gently floating among clouds. lol. Great work Erich, it looks so clear and professional that it could be an advertisement for Custom Cues or a Billiard Cafe. Wait a minute, did you use this for your Pool Room first and then posted here after?
Enjoy yourself at VF, I wish I could be there.
Your buddies,
Lu & Paul

MasterClass

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Every collection should have one or two titlist!

Keke. Thats just my opinion. I am sure you could tell that i am just jealous.

mair23

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A very peaceful collection of amazing cues ever so gently floating among clouds. lol. Great work Erich, it looks so clear and professional that it could be an advertisement for Custom Cues or a Billiard Cafe. Wait a minute, did you use this for your Pool Room first and then posted here after?
Enjoy yourself at VF, I wish I could be there.
Your buddies,
Lu & Paul

Thanks Lu, and you are completely right - i am thinking about using that as an advertisment for my Billiard Cafe :grin-square:
And my trip will only be half as good as hoped without you and Paul !!
Your friend,
Erich

Every collection should have one or two titlist!

Keke. Thats just my opinion. I am sure you could tell that i am just jealous.

You are not jealous at all, for sure.
I am searching for the right Titleist since along time and when i get it, i will post it for sure :grin-square::thumbup:
Erich

Sumet1

++Rosewood Burl++
Silver Member
tiny cue collection

Hi! Erich, what an awesome and creative collage!!! You surprised me with your talents, but then again I think you put "an Erich hustle" on us. Lu and I will not be at VF this year, and I think Cornerstone "Bill" is not planning to be there. Bill's booth will be sorely missed. Lu and I will miss seeing you again, we had a lot of fun. Be well and God Bless, Paul Del Giudice.