New case for Big Tattoo

Rusty Melton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here's a case I just finished up for Big Tattoo. It's dyed a Mahogany color on the body and black and mahogany on the lid. I really love the color but it's really hard to get a good picture of so the pictures leave a little to be desired. Anyway here's the pictures and I hope you like the looks of it Ralf!

002-17.jpg

027-7.jpg

012-10.jpg

021-7.jpg

108.jpg

023-8.jpg

113.jpg

111.jpg

guycrunch

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
rusty, another great job!! i love the dual color, i'm sure ralf is going to love it. keep up the good work.

guy

cyrex

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rusty Melton

You sure do make a beautiful case Rusty!
This is definitely a functional classic that will bring a lifetime of proud happiness to the owner. Beautiful work and congrats to Ralf!

Big-Tattoo

I'm back
Silver Member
Rusty and ME are a Dream Team

Bingo, you have nailed it my Friend:thumbup:
that looks awsome and it will be now my daily used Case.
You have to show the two tone Lid too, damn is that nice.
Hey Folks, this is fully tooled:p:D
Thanks Rusty.
Ralf:smile:

pocono

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Melton Case

Ralf, beautiful case enjoy. Another masterpiece completed by Rusty

Rusty Melton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here's a couple more pictures Ralf, I can't wait for you to get it in your hands. Bruce it has soft dividers in it and can be used as 1x4 or a 2x2 if you pack it just right. Here's a picture of the inside of a different one, I didn't take any of this one.
100_2049.jpg

051b528e.jpg

7ad6bd0b.jpg

005-16.jpg

MidLifeCrisis

Just loves cues...
Silver Member
There's a lot of heart put into your cases Rusty...:cool:
Fantastic work...
Love the case Ralf...enjoy!!...whatcha going to be putting in that bad boy?

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
not bad ralf....i still dont think it is BIGGER THAN MINE.:cool: but rustys work is all the NUTS.....congrats mickey

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Here's a couple more pictures Ralf, I can't wait for you to get it in your hands. Bruce it has soft dividers in it and can be used as 1x4 or a 2x2 if you pack it just right. Here's a picture of the inside of a different one, I didn't take any of this one.

Thanks for your reply.

King

King Custom Cue Cases
Gold Member
Silver Member
Great work Rusty, so much time and effort!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbup:

OriontheHunter

Dreamin' of Pool Cues
Silver Member
Another winner Rusty. Just off the charts. Very nice work indeed. Hope your Thanksgiving was great.

Ralf, congratulations on getting a wonderful case. Only problem is that you will want another, thats how good Rusty cases are.

Tom

pooldawg8

My Pride and Joy
Gold Member
Silver Member
Beautiful work Rusty. Ralf you got yourself an awesome looking case there sir.
Rustys tooling work is absolutely stunning. Congrats
Jeff

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rusty would you please show a photo of the CASES Insides, also is it 1 x 2 or ? Super Duper CASE!!!

yeah I agree, The tooling is good as it gets, color is awesome, there isnt a thing about this case I dont like. I couldnt even think of anything to make it better-except shipping it to me instead of Ralf(he has enough cases:p)

Very good!!!!!