New Diamond Table from Manning Cues

vanhwrd4

Registered
Received my new Diamond Table I bought from Manning Cues. Heath was a total professional and I was very impressed throughout the entire process. Why did I choose to buy from Heath? The reviews from this website. Every review was spot on. While this is my only diamond pool table purchase and I can't compare him to other dealers, I know that I'm not used to customer service of this level. I wish the guy that sold me my last car was this committed to make me happy.

Thanks Heath!

Attachments

• IMG_4100.JPG
    IMG_4100.JPG
    96.3 KB · Views: 816

franko

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Room

Beautiful table beautiful room, I am sure you will enjoy many many hours there.

haystj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You mounted the light directly to the ceiling?

How high is your ceiling?

Tks

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice...Diamonds are just the best for your game.

Definitely habe the light,lowered. Can use aircraft braided wire and a couple turnbuckles. Keeps light over the table, not going out over the room.

Enjoy

vanhwrd4

Registered
decided to flush mount it. Celine is 8 foot. While I know it's a little higher than suggested by Diamond. They told me 78 inches is the minimum, I also converted light to LED which is fantastic.

haystj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
decided to flush mount it. Celine is 8 foot. While I know it's a little higher than suggested by Diamond. They told me 78 inches is the minimum, I also converted light to LED which is fantastic.

Looks great.

I want to mount a light close to the ceiling of a 9 foot room and I am trying to figure out how to make that work.

How long was it from the time you ordered it until you received it?

jtompilot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That wall is a little low for rock climbing:D
Room and table looks great. Does the rug cut down on the noise?

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member
That wall is a little low for rock climbing:D
Room and table looks great. Does the rug cut down on the noise?

I would be breaking the other way for fear of chipping the cue ball...not a problem for One Pocket. ;-)

vanhwrd4

Registered
The rug does not cut down on the noise. I underestimated the noise of a Pro-am. The wife is not liking it all. The room is on the third floor so it is an issue. I bought sponges to put in pockets (essentially turns table to a drop pocket) for when she can't deal with the noise.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
The rug does not cut down on the noise. I underestimated the noise of a Pro-am. The wife is not liking it all. The room is on the third floor so it is an issue. I bought sponges to put in pockets (essentially turns table to a drop pocket) for when she can't deal with the noise.

It's a commercial pool table, it's got a ball return, it's going to be heard. My suggestion is to turn the TV up, then you'll never hear the table....LOL

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Van...So, it sounds like the festival went well (did you play any while down in KW?), and now you're back at home, ready to begin your process to "reinvent" yourself! Stay in touch, and let me know how you proceed. Beautiful table set up! :thumbup:

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

Last edited:

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice setup! I have my light mounted flush to the ceiling also. It does a good enough job lighting the table, and I think it looks a lot better in a home situation. YMMV:)

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Nice setup! I have my light mounted flush to the ceiling also. It does a good enough job lighting the table, and I think it looks a lot better in a home situation. YMMV:)

I feel lighting on the ceiling for a home table is perfect.
The main reason you need lights lower in a pool hall is so the lights won’t interfere with
the next table.

But I find the lights that are illuminating the wall a little too bright.