No Bonus Ball live stream???

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
Picturing Jcin doing the gangnam style dance now.

Nathan is now learning the difference between live production and making dvd' and why proprietary streaming systems sound better on the internet than in real life.

I expect they will have it lined out very soon.

cajunfats

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What future entity?

I can, they are rolling cameras and recording, this is not being produced for us (small number) of hardcore fans that are refreshing their browsers every 5 seconds, this is being recorded for future (or already agreed upon) purchase by an entity that will show it (with sound) to a much larger audience imo
I was able to catch a couple of minutes of some young lady moving her lips. As I observed the players, it looked as if they had this look of,...shit! what am I doing here? on their faces. The uniforms look like they came from Target, and as far as I could tell, the "audience was about 20 people.

From a marketing perspective, having almost two years to get it together, I would be hard pressed to invest money in advertising for them after this intro. I am skeptical about any larger future audience somewhere in the future, when they haven't even appeased their base.

Might pop in occasionaly later for 9.95 if I have nothing else to do, but that's about it.

DallasHopps

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
"Support for iOS (apple) devices will be added thbis weekend."

If four letter words kick your ass, I'm not holding out for tech fixes. I WAS excited about my sweat bet... now I'm looking forward to getting the T shirt I bought from BB (you know, to support new pool ideas) and finding out that the graphics are being developed, but will be sent out for me to iron-on when they're juuuuust right.