Not 99, not 101, but it was 100

sausage

Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by sausage View Post
pic 8; i thought for sure that you'd hit this with a firm draw but you followed it leaving a difficult 1ball shot. but you were running out of options so i understand your decision.
Firm draw? To what? the two up in the top? Still would leave some work to do.

He had a similar shot on the 1 earlier and did not take it. I think he may have needed to create a break ball but I don't remember.

funny, i know in my mind the exact layout of the table without having to re-look at the pics. and i can't remember a damned thing from college trigonometry. :mad:

yeah, bill shoots that ball on the side in the end corner to get position on one of the two balls on the head rail to break that cluster which he does! it worked out but because of the angle of his shot he gets a very tough on the head rail "break-ball" which could have ended his run. also he had no insurance ball. i think that bringing the cue for that other ball on the rail opposite the cluster would have given him more options. also there was a ball in that cluster that looks like it would go into the left (from camera view) corner pocket. simply getting the cue to center table would have opened up two possible shots to open that cluster. if he went too far, he'd have one of those balls down table. but getting on one of those two balls down table may have given him more options to break that cluster and since they were close to each other, one was blocking the path to the left-side, head pocket.

easy-e

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Steve: Sorry to disappoint you but the setting for Deliverance was Georgia.
;)

You beat me to it:D! When I said I have gay posters on the wall I meant it literally. I have one for the 1995 Chicago International Man of Leather contest (or something like that). And one of a very in shape dude pointing his finger at you with the caption "I want you" just like the Uncle Sam one. They are hilarious. I am very straight (you're only gay if you like it) but I find these posters hilarious and they make great conversation pieces.

Marop

14.1 - real pool
Silver Member
Congrats Bill! I grew up in Grand Rapids Mi watching and playing with some great staight pool players, Harold Worst,Mark Belfus,Bob hunter, and several others and I gotta tell ya you could give them all a run for the money.The way you consistently post runs of over 50 is great.Keep up the good work I realy enjoy watching you play.Your table and game room look beautiful as well.
Brad

I'm glad you enjoy the videos and thank you for the nice compliments. I am flattered to be mentioned in the same sentence as those players but to be realistic I play on the same table every day with perfect conditions and no pressure. Those great players did it day in and day out under all types of conditions and situations.

-Bill

dash

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm glad you enjoy the videos and thank you for the nice compliments. I am flattered to be mentioned in the same sentence as those players but to be realistic I play on the same table every day with perfect conditions and no pressure. Those great players did it day in and day out under all types of conditions and situations.

-Bill

Don't be modest:grin:...a 100 under any conditions is ideal.
Way to go!

---DASH---

h2o4170

h2o4170
Silver Member
Id feel comfortable betting on you on any table. The concintration to consitently put up the numbers you do is great.Keep posting Im sure well see 200 very soon.

Ron F

Ron F
Silver Member
Accu Stats

i always put on a 14.1 accu stat before i go to sleep. i always hope it'll sink in a little more when i'm watching/sleeping.

can't wait to see your 100 ball run!

OMG, Poolplayer, my fiance says she hears Danny D's voice more than mine! Sounds like we have the same sleeping habits. Accu Stats is my blankie! I CAN'T fall asleep without it.

Ron F

h2o4170

h2o4170
Silver Member
Come on Bill I finally learned how to turn the comp. on and you quit posting video. Started playing again a month ago after 16 years. Ran a 42 last night gambling and got out in 3 innings.I realy believe watching good players makes a person play better. Lets see your 200 ball run soon. Good luck.

Ratta

Hearing the balls.....
Silver Member
Come on Bill I finally learned how to turn the comp. on and you quit posting video. Started playing again a month ago after 16 years. Ran a 42 last night gambling and got out in 3 innings.I realy believe watching good players makes a person play better. Lets see your 200 ball run soon. Good luck.

wb to the circus^^ and nice shooting btw :)

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member

I heard from a little birdy that he only ran a 70 yesterday.

And since he is headed to Vegas soon, I would imagine no videos for a bit. Both him and Sascha will be busy living the life. ;)

h2o4170

h2o4170
Silver Member
played for about 8 hours last nite never ran over 20. I sure wish I could find some of Bills consistency.Trying to learn to play all over again is sure frustrating. I dont know why the balls got smaller and fuzzy since I used to play(lol) ah to be 20 again,what Ive gained in wisdom Ive lost in ability,story of my life(lol) Thanks everyone for posting the videos,its realy sparked my intrest back in pool.

h2o4170

h2o4170
Silver Member
By the way straightman,sascha,and everyone else posting video you guys are playing lights out as well.Keep posting your videos Im sure I speak for more tham myself when I say there great to watch and you guys all play jam up straight pool. I was in Rockford Ill in the early 80s and Dallas west was shooting a 1oo ball run on vhs and I think it took hin a couple of weeks to get it on tape(memories bad but i think it was 3 weeks) so you guys are doing great!