NOT for sale cue's

cuemasterpieces

When a man loves a woman
Silver Member
I have found "my" cue. I have others that will not be for sale. Deals have been made to get certain cues by trading and adding cash. The ICCS cue (my avatar) will never be sold either. This cue was fun pursuing. Eric donated this cue (his personal player) at the BCA's in 2008 to the great guys from TAR. The timing was off for me at the time but I remained patient. Then my friend Berny (Cuemasterpieces) posted the most beautiful pictures of this cue.

I made him an offer he couldn't refuse...:cool:

Here it is:

Thank you Eric!

Chris

Outstanding crystal clear pics Chris ... i am very glad you love this Cue that much.

Your Dude
Berny

PS: Where can i get that Cueholders :thumbup:

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a 07 Sugertree that looks very similar to the one above, Its not forsale ever. I loaned it to a guy to play one night and he beat me out of $15,000-LOL, I made a bad game then dogged it. I cant get mad at the cue but it sucks that I got beat by my own wood. Eric builds grest cues and some of his early cues will be very important cues in 20 years from now, Eric will be building cues for a long time to come, Like Ernie(Ginacue) and having some of his work along the path of life will make a cool collection over time.

Reactions: CMD

CMD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Outstanding crystal clear pics Chris ... i am very glad you love this Cue that much.

Your Dude
Berny

PS: Where can i get that Cueholders :thumbup:

Thank you Berny!

I got them on Amazon.com. It is called "The Pocket Lathe System" by Nivecraft.

Click here

brandoncook26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here is mine, old school original Joss. Plays better for me than any other cue I've held. I keep trying other cues, but nothing feels like this one does in my hands. It is dirty and has never had a refinish. The wrap is crapped up and sticky, but it is perfect. I want to get a refinish to protect it, but I can't bring myself to do it thinking it might feel different.

Attachments

• Joss 3.jpg
    Joss 3.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 403
  • Joss 1.jpg
    Joss 1.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 412
  • Joss 2.jpg
    Joss 2.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 440

bobroberts

Pool player
Silver Member
A few i will always keep.
Barry
Gus
Showman
Plain but classy.

Attachments

• GUS and Barry  Szamboti with 6 shafts 009.jpg
    GUS and Barry Szamboti with 6 shafts 009.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 638
  • GUS and Barry  Szamboti with 6 shafts 004.jpg
    GUS and Barry Szamboti with 6 shafts 004.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 690
  • My collection 006.JPG
    My collection 006.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 588

$TAKE HOR$E

champagne - campaign
Silver Member
Here is mine, old school original Joss. Plays better for me than any other cue I've held. I keep trying other cues, but nothing feels like this one does in my hands. It is dirty and has never had a refinish. The wrap is crapped up and sticky, but it is perfect. I want to get a refinish to protect it, but I can't bring myself to do it thinking it might feel different.

I had one of these, it was a great playing cue.

Attachments

• 70s Joss.jpg
    70s Joss.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 523
Last edited:

Patso44

Underdog
Silver Member
I could never shoot with that cue. I would put it in a glass case and let it sit. The only way I could ever play wit it is if I shot like Mosconi. I don't so let it sit lol!

Gorgeous!!

cubswin

Just call me Joe...
Silver Member
I'd say my current player isn't for sale, but thats a lie. Everything is for sale. Only cue I think I wouldn't part with is my break/jump cue. Not worth enough to sell, and I like it.

My current player is a sneaky that I really like, but if someone offers me 250 for it it is gone.

$TAKE HOR$E

champagne - campaign
Silver Member
I'd say my current player isn't for sale, but thats a lie. Everything is for sale. Only cue I think I wouldn't part with is my break/jump cue. Not worth enough to sell, and I like it.

My current player is a sneaky that I really like, but if someone offers me 250 for it it is gone.

What is it.

dave sutton

Banned
This cue is not for sale. It is the first 4 pointer cue I ever attempted. The motets aren't perfect but it's a beast for a player.

PPH titlist tribute with a Szamboti twist.

Sexy!

ae393273-b2bd-05d5.jpg

ae393273-b2c6-dd28.jpg

ae393273-b2d4-1e64.jpg

ae393273-b2df-0441.jpg

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is a great thead, lets keep it alive and fresh with more pics. I will try and get some pic's for someone to post some in the near future, i'm at the Derby now so it will be a while.

Realizm

I love cocobolo cues.
Silver Member
Hmm i have a nice old Murrell i keeo going back to her she feels oh so good ,,
The 2'd cue from the left all the white is ivory ....

Attachments

• securedownload11.jpg
    securedownload11.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 512

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
If you ever see this cue for sale call the police, because it's been stolen from me:

Attachments

• Mottey forearm.jpg
    Mottey forearm.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 247
  • Mottey butt.jpg
    Mottey butt.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 241
  • Mottey full.jpg
    Mottey full.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 234