OMGWTF gets stiffed in money game...

wahcheck

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
once upon a time....

OMGWTF got stiffed? Tell me more...;)

...there was a challenge for a gambling game in pocket billiards made to a witty daring lady named OMGWTF, who resided in the West.....the challenge came from another lady of unknown repute (at the time) from the East....after much negotiating back and forth, the match was set as a race to 21 for 2 LARGE......the match began on the site,and on the last day of a tournament called the Swanee Memorial.....After 19 games, the score was 13-6 in favor of the lady from the West, and the lady from the East said she was going to take a break......but no one knew that she was really going to take a powder.....

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ahhh I waited for this. 1st off, I said what I wanted to say bout the match. Get over it. Secondly, it was not 6 hrs. when she started assuming. 3rdly, is this any of your business??????

And last but not least. Just for your protection. The comment on me cursing the worker off.... Whoever said I did that can kiss it. I never cursed anyone and never would for no reason. If you don't believe that ask Max Eblerle since people are naming names in this stupid blog. If looking at a cue and then letting the cashier know I will let her know is cursing at her than LOL people in L.A. really do have issues. Like I said. Stick wit facts. No need to make sh*t up. Especially something like that.

yo just so i'm clear this is the chick that ran out without paying or finishing the set right?

Yo my hat's off to you!!!!! finally someone that's ok with being a piece of sh*t. no half assing it over here fellas. this one keeps it REAL!!!!!!!!!!

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
B$%#H I've won and lost thousands in this game, been in many tight spots. Never once would it cross my mind to pull the LOW CLASS move you did. Now that everbody here knows about you, I guess your pool playing days are OVER. Tennis anyone? Go ahead spin it any way you want to, you fool nobody but yourself.

i wouldn't say that. you guys can say what you want about this chick but i gotta figure the only reason both of them would be ok with not posting that kind of dough is because at one point they were both figuring to pull the same move if they were losing.

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
i wouldn't say that. you guys can say what you want about this chick but i gotta figure the only reason both of them would be ok with not posting that kind of dough is because at one point they were both figuring to pull the same move if they were losing.

go easy there... omgwtf has played quite a few money matches, if I understand it correctly. no need or justification to assume she would air barrel anyone.

MahnaMahna

Beefcake. BEEFCAKE!!
Silver Member

Your deductive reasoning is astounding.

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
go easy there... omgwtf has played quite a few money matches, if I understand it correctly. no need or justification to assume she would air barrel anyone.

i've seen it happen for 10times less. i'm not saying i'm 100% right here. all i'm saying is that if she'd been of the same mind set as me she'd have been paid. we post because we assume the other person is willing to stiff you

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
The Airbarrel Open

In a pool hall in the 80's
Two guys gambled for 18 hours..back gammon ,gin, and pool.
They kept raising the price.
At the end they broke even.
Neither one could pay his table time.

..told 'em
You guys shot enough 'air' at each other to keep a deep-sea diver
under water for a month

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
i've seen it happen for 10times less. i'm not saying i'm 100% right here. all i'm saying is that if she'd been of the same mind set as me she'd have been paid. we post because we assume the other person is willing to stiff you

I agree with you that it was bad judgment to not insist on the money being posted. I believe OMGWTF agrees with that as well.

That lapse of judgment doesn't justify insinuating that she would air barrel someone. Just because her opponent bailed doesn't mean she would.

ScottR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If hairdildo can get banned for being a wild-eyed lunatic, then a WHOLE bunch of us are on the bubble! :p

Scott

beetle

Do I bug you?
Silver Member

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 689