Omgwtf

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
I Let My Wife Open Them

OMGWTF wonders:
Shane Van Boening - Can He Open A Jar Of Peaches? :)

He can open a CAN of peaches.
Doug
( with his BARE hands )

omgwtf

massiveunderstatement.com
Silver Member
hmm...

SVB vs Chuck Norris... Can The Action Report get this one going?

Smorgass Bored said:
OMGWTF wonders:

Doug
( with his BARE hands )

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
omgwtf said:
I am amazed at my infamy... Here are some facts...

- I'm single. :D

- I play barbox almost exclusively. :)

- I never made it to the WPBA. :(

- I never met a medium-rare piece of beef I didn't like. :cool:

- I hope that if you enjoy the blog, you will continue to enjoy it without feeling the overwhelming need to find out who writes it.

- I have met many of you at major tournaments/events, and that's where many more of you will meet me. ;)

- I'm actually pretty boring in person. It's a bit of a let-down to meet me, I assure you. I'm just another internet thug. :eek:

Please realize that if I am 'outed' publicly on the forums, I will be less inclined to write, and the people I normally write about will likely avoid me... And I'll have no material for the blog. I can't control the actions of others, but I hope my writings continue to bring you much amusement.

All that being said:

Shane Van Boening - Can He Open A Jar Of Peaches? :confused:

I want my free puppy now. Since Blackjack has not come through with the puppy promise, here is a puppy for everyone:

wuvyouall.jpg

I can respect that. I won't bring it up again this year. Johnnyt

Inzombiac

Silver Member
DeadPoked said:
Who is OMGWTF? She is supposed to be Asian. Some say her father was German. Nobody believed she was real. Nobody ever saw her or knew anybody that ever played pool with her, but to hear Helfert tell it, anybody could have played pool with OMGWTF. You never knew. That was her power. The greatest trick that OMGWTF ever pulled was convincing the world that she didn't exist. And poof. Just like that, you were broke.

I did stumble upon this supposed picture of her. Rep for anyone who knows where this picture is from...

mt1108496529.jpg

Kaiser Soze! *screamed like a burned up hungarian*

I know im late on this but shush... I haven;t been to work in 2.5 weeks and that halloween party has taken its toll.

Last edited:

firehawk062

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Smorgass Bored said:
OMGWTF wonders:

Doug
( with his BARE hands )

He can open a can of whoop-ass!

firehawk062

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
DeadPoked said:
Who is OMGWTF? She is supposed to be Asian. Some say her father was German. Nobody believed she was real. Nobody ever saw her or knew anybody that ever played pool with her, but to hear Helfert tell it, anybody could have played pool with OMGWTF. You never knew. That was her power. The greatest trick that OMGWTF ever pulled was convincing the world that she didn't exist. And poof. Just like that, you were broke.

I did stumble upon this supposed picture of her. Rep for anyone who knows where this picture is from...

mt1108496529.jpg

Legends of the Fall???

Holly

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Yes...she has many friends

Love her stuff....have played her several times and we I think are tit for tat score wise. Haven't seen her in a few months. If you are lurking "my favorite writer" let me know how your doing? Glad to see your fan base has expanded.
:) I didn't know you went to UCLA...that was my father's Alma Mater too.

DeadPoked

Inadequate User
Silver Member
firehawk062 said:
Legends of the Fall???

First we had Apocalypto... and now... Legends of the Fall? I wouldn't event admit to having seen that movie! haha.

The correct answer is The Usual Suspects. The character in the picture is Keyser Soze. If you haven't seen the movie... go rent it. One of the best movies out there.

Actionhound

Banned
I Dont see what the big deal is... i mean if she wants to remain outside of the lime light then fine, personally i read her blog and dont see what the big fuss is over, i found it somewhat boring... but thats just my opinion.

p.s. my girlfriend is standing over my shoulder and made me type that, im DYING to know who she is.

p.s.s. just kidding again (she made me right this again).

jdr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Since we're bringing up old threads, did this site go down? Anybody know what happened to it?

jwilliams

Lapsus calami!
Silver Member
The truth about OMGWTF!

I don't usually comment about people on here...but OMGWTF is up with all this adoration for "OMGWTF"!?

Has anybody on here actually met her?!

I for one have and not only was she mean and snotty but she actually kicked me for asking for her number...good grief a simple no would have sufficed!

Not to mention she also gave a certain young pool player friend of mine a very cruel and degrading nickname...Short Hot Chocolate you know who you are and I've got your back! ;) ;) ;)

~J

omgwtf

massiveunderstatement.com
Silver Member
o rly?

You are both adorable. Short Hot Chocolate blushes like a champion.

jwilliams said:
Not to mention she also gave a certain young pool player friend of mine a very cruel and degrading nickname...Short Hot Chocolate you know who you are and I've got your back! ;) ;) ;)