One-Handed Bankpool Runout

dabarbr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
After being around pool for over 50 years, there's not too much I haven't seen so it takes a bit to impress me, but you surely did. Great shooting and keep posting. I want to see more.

Donkey Puncher

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
well.......how do you answer that without sounding egotistical!

I have gambled with many pros and won a lot of tournaments. I dropped out of school when I was 12, won my first tournament at 15 and made a living playing pool for a few years before joining the army. It's all up to interpretation, but you could say I'm excessively confident in my game to the point of insanity. I tell everyone to believe they're the best player in the world, unfortunately it only works if you're crazy enough to actually believe it.

Darn! Guess I failed as far as not sounding like an egomaniac. haha
I really enjoyed your comment last time we Hung out..." These poor SOB's have no idea...."

AZE

DeucesCracked Instructor
Silver Member
hands down the best part of this vid is your girl at the end. pretty awesome that she was that excited for you.

edit: no pun intended, lol.

JesseAllred

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
not about the money

You could of won at least 20k ... doubt it now...

But nice shooting anyway!!

Thanks. It was never about the money. Too many people already knew how good I play one handed, and I'm more into gambling with two hands, it's much easier. lol

JesseAllred

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
excited girl

hands down the best part of this vid is your girl at the end. pretty awesome that she was that excited for you.

edit: no pun intended, lol.

lol. I think she was just excited that we would finally get to go to bed! It was 4am.

richiebalto

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
u have to be playing camera tricks that is just out of this world but i know its true because i seen u run like 30 balls 14 1 one handed jacked up u should take that show on the road i cant see anybody beating u one handed jacked up do u realise u are the best in the world at what u do

JesseAllred

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
thank you

u have to be playing camera tricks that is just out of this world but i know its true because i seen u run like 30 balls 14 1 one handed jacked up u should take that show on the road i cant see anybody beating u one handed jacked up do u realise u are the best in the world at what u do

thank you Richie,

I always hear about some kid in a little village in the hills in China or Taiwan who is the best player who ever lived, so I know there's some kid in a basement somewhere who's like an Einstein one handed, but I would be happy being the guy with the one handed record on camera! lol

JesseAllred

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
videos

Had family in town recently. They are leaving now, so I am going back to trying for a large straight pool run one handed. I also am going to try to run 15 balls in one pocket again. Only got to 9 last try.