Our own Aka Trigger is play'n in the Open!!!!....

jackson

"The Sleekly Drifter"
Silver Member
Melinda and Ash.....AZB's very own private roving reporters:thumbup2:....keep thos vids comin'.....how 'bout get'n some chats with the finalists???....believe me we all know you two can run rings around any other interviewers that might be there!!!:yes:.....

Continue to enjoy the experience as we all are through you two classy ladies...

Jackson:wave:

Ashley

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I tried a couple times yesterday with some warm reception and some....hesitation...

I think today I might be able to get a few since everyone's calmed down after the EXTREMELY close matches last night....

jackson

"The Sleekly Drifter"
Silver Member
I tried a couple times yesterday with some warm reception and some....hesitation...

I think today I might be able to get a few since everyone's calmed down after the EXTREMELY close matches last night....

Hey Ash....just flash that grin of yours and be your charm'n self!!!!....

Jackson:smilewinkgrin:

(Pssst....see if ya can get Viv to say a few words!!!:smiling-heart:)

jackson

"The Sleekly Drifter"
Silver Member
Here's a link to NYCGrind's coverage of the Open (got it from Melinda)....and be sure to read the little interview they did with her!!!....way to go girl...just have to say it again...we are all so proud of you and Ash and how you gals handled yourselves....Brava ladies.....Brava!!!!.....

http://nycgrind.com/?p=11744#more-11744

Jackson;);)

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the link!

Here's a link to NYCGrind's coverage of the Open (got it from Melinda)....and be sure to read the little interview they did with her!!!....way to go girl...just have to say it again...we are all so proud of you and Ash and how you gals handled yourselves....Brava ladies.....Brava!!!!.....

http://nycgrind.com/?p=11744#more-11744

Jackson;);)

Alison did an excellent job of reporting too.

Hu

akaTrigger

Hi!
Silver Member
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to let you all know how much I appreciated the support during the entire tourney, and also the donations! The donations were an amazing surprise!

Since I won a match, I was pleasantly surprised to get back $600!! I therefore could not in good conscience keep the donations that were sent via paypal. I refunded everyone's money back (about $300 total) yesterday.

Again, thank you to everyone for the nice words and encouragement! The experience and support was awesome!

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to let you all know how much I appreciated the support during the entire tourney, and also the donations! The donations were an amazing surprise!

Since I won a match, I was pleasantly surprised to get back $600!! I therefore could not in good conscience keep the donations that were sent via paypal. I refunded everyone's money back (about $300 total) yesterday.

Again, thank you to everyone for the nice words and encouragement! The experience and support was awesome!

Melinda;

How nice it must be to be able to say that you are a professional pool player. And that you won in a pro match! :thumbup:

It was very enjoyable receiving the updates from you and Ashley here on AzB.

I was surprised to see that paypal had emailed a refund message yesterday. The fact that you came into some tourney money and felt the need to refund your supporters is further evidence of your class. :)

Congratulations to both you and Ashley for making it into the US Open.

Best,
Brian kc

MN Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congratulations to both of you. Just to be invited to a match of this calibre is something most of us will only dream about. As far as what you did for Ashley, Melinda. Words cannot convey my utter admiration. Ashley has a real friend there.

Again, Congratulations to both of you

Randy

P.S. Love the new avatar - grrrr and GRRRR!

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
Hi Everyone,

You two are awesome; absolutely generous, genuine and sincere. I really enjoyed your candid vid's. Are either of you open to accepting an offer to date?

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
You two are awesome; absolutely generous, genuine and sincere. I really enjoyed your candid vid's. Are either of you open to accepting an offer to date?

They got facebook and myspace for internet pimping. if you do it on AZ too many people in your business.

Congrats to the two of you though, I look forward to checking out the videos one of these days!

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member

I can't speak for Ashley though I think she has mentioned having a boyfriend, but wasn't Melinda and Jay expecting a little while back.

Not sure exactly what they were expecting but I think they were expecting something...

Some clarification is needed.

Best,
Brian kc

P.S. I just began dating again after a rather long layoff. Here's me and my new gal. She's kinda mean and unattractive but she plays real sporty... ;)

Attachments

• VForge-07-Me-Ga-Young-Kim.jpg
    VForge-07-Me-Ga-Young-Kim.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 167

akaTrigger

Hi!
Silver Member
They got facebook and myspace for internet pimping. if you do it on AZ too many people in your business.

Congrats to the two of you though, I look forward to checking out the videos one of these days!

Just fyi, the other thread has links to the Video Blogs from youtube video links, as many people had trouble from the FB links.

akaTrigger

Hi!
Silver Member
I can't speak for Ashley though I think she has mentioned having a boyfriend, but wasn't Melinda and Jay expecting a little while back.

Not sure exactly what they were expecting but I think they were expecting something...

Some clarification is needed.

Best,
Brian kc

Lol, Brian.

Clarification: We were joking that we got married. We were never expecting. :p

TimKrazyMon

Kid Delicious' Evil Twin
Silver Member
First, Brian, if that's unattractive, I'll take her off your hands. (Really, I will, no trouble at all:D)

Second, Melinda, kudos to you for winning your first pro match. Also, I must say it takes a person of strong character to return all that $$. (Think of the gas my $50 coulda bought. Think of the food, the drinks at the bar, and the stories from drinking all that booze, oh the humanity!:thud:) And let Ashley know we're proud of her too, two 9-6 matches shows she can definitely play at that level.

mm4pool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Melinda,

Congrats on your first pro event and your first pro win. hope it is the first of many to come! thanks for refunding my donation, that was unexpected and very classy on your part. selflessness like that will be rewarded somewhere down the road.

Mike

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member

I think the 2 ladies know I was being a little tongue in cheek, after all, I live a tad far away to meet them for date, lol. However, I believe there's always some truth in jest, and I'm surely asking something that most other single, eligible gents are just thinking! I hope they take it as a compliment. (but.. pm me ladies anyways if you're interested. :love: :canoodle: :slap: )

:D