passed the bar and sworn in!!! and a new masse clip :D

ericyow

WPA Masse World Champion
Silver Member
I know this is kinda npr but I had to share it with my peeps: I found out that I passed the bar exam! I just got sworn in and admitted to practice law in TN. Praise HIM. So I've been terribly busy lately, hence my lack of posting. But, part of my time has been practicing for the 07 WPA World Artistic Pool Championship which will be held in Russia in December. Wish me luck. I took 3rd in last year's WC so I'm hoping I keep up the momentum. We'll see. The Lord will bless.

On another note, check out one of my new masse clips that I put on my site. Just a lil' somethin - http://www.ericyow.com/videos/mj2.wmv

-yoweezy!

Blackjack

Illuminati Blacksmack
Silver Member
Congratulations Eric!

Now stay off of that motorcycle!

lol

Best of luck to you in Russia!

Andrew Manning

Aspiring know-it-all
Silver Member
ericyow said:
I know this is kinda npr but I had to share it with my peeps: I found out that I passed the bar exam! I just got sworn in and admitted to practice law in TN. Praise HIM. So I've been terribly busy lately, hence my lack of posting. But, part of my time has been practicing for the 07 WPA World Artistic Pool Championship which will be held in Russia in December. Wish me luck. I took 3rd in last year's WC so I'm hoping I keep up the momentum. We'll see. The Lord will bless.

On another note, check out one of my new masse clips that I put on my site. Just a lil' somethin - http://www.ericyow.com/videos/mj2.wmv

-yoweezy!

Congratulations! What sort of law-practicing are you planning on doing, now that you're official?

-Andrew

sjb

evolving player
Silver Member
Congratulations Eric! Welcome to the dark side.;)

When you get settled into practice (law, that is), please let me know where you're at. I need good local representation in TN from time to time.

Steve

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
God Bless the lawyers. Who else could be concerned with such minutia?;) :D

Congrats on achieving your goal. What are you going to be when you grow up?!

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
Yes, congratrulatiuons! You do realize that this means you're required to give free legal advice to all of us...:D

(edit) Repeat after me. "Pro Bono, Pro Bono, Pro Bono..."

RBLilly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ericyow said:

-yoweezy!

Hey Eric..........that is great! Glad to hear the the Lord is doing great things in your life. You are truly blessed and we can't wait to hear what you do in Russia. Good Luck and God Bless you man!

Subsonic2u

No wonder I can't shoot
Silver Member
Yo Yow! Congrats :cool:

Great. Now u will have some $$ to come to Valley Forge again.

Good luck in Russia.

Charlie

mnorwood

Moon
Silver Member
Great shot. Congrats with the bar exam. I agree with Blackjack, stay off the motorcycle. You have too much going for you to waste it on a motorcycle wreck and a broke neck.

Best,
Marcus

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
ericyow said:

-yoweezy!

AWWW, man. There's got to be a trick to that shot. :D
JoeyA (Congrats on the bar exam-Does that mean we can hire you to collect pool debts?)

ericyow

WPA Masse World Champion
Silver Member
"Are you going for some kind of trifecta in the general publics eyes?? LOL"

Funny thing is, I'm a preacher first (Church of Christ), then Masse World Champion, then Lawyer. :D

I'm practicing in Clarksville, TN at The Kennedy Law Firm.
www.thekennedylawfirmpllc.com

I'm doing general litigation stuff right now. I'm a plaintiff's lawyer doing anything civil and some criminal defense.

I appreciate the encouragement. I sold that ol' bike of mine and bought a dirtbike. But, then I sold the dirtbike (once I got pics of wheelies and jumps of course). As I'm growing up, I'm feeling ya on the 'save my health' thing. I wrecked my mountain bike the other day on a fast downhill and man I'm sore. At 25 years old I feel like I'm 50 sometimes. When I get 50 I'm gonna be SORE! :D

-yow!

ScottW

Fo' shizzle!
Silver Member
Check it out! Found a photo of Eric and a pal studying. :p

weeizcrammin128383602535640019.jpg

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ericyow said:
... I wrecked my mountain bike the other day on a fast downhill and man I'm sore. At 25 years old I feel like I'm 50 sometimes. When I get 50 I'm gonna be SORE! :D

-yow!

Awesome! I ride bicycles too and have banned myself from the motorized version for purposes of personal safety!

Are you on full suspension? I went to Pisgah (Asheville, NC) and did some psycho downhills on my Ti hardtail. Definitely needed rear susp and some disc brakes!

Cycling and pool are strange companions: they both require a mental toughness and are largely solitary efforts, but cycling, unlike pool allows you to make up for mistakes with brute force. Pool, unlike cycling does not require 5000 calories a day (Smorg- you listening?!)!

Did you notice bicycle and billiards are next to one another in the yellow pages?:eek: