Pete Tonkin....worlds best Bacote cue EVER

tikkler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Obviously the worlds best Bacote cue ever made. It plays like no other cue on this planet, as well. All the white is IVORY of course.

this cue has been around the country a few times, but its finally where it belongs.........check it out

IMG_4413.jpg


IMG_4414-2.jpg


IMG_4417.jpg


IMG_4415.jpg


IMG_4416.jpg


IMG_4410-2.jpg
 
This cue is perfect Steve it really is and I've never like Bocote that much. It really is a classy looking cue that is not overdone. Congrats!! :smile:
 
hey

This cue is perfect Steve it really is and I've never like Bocote that much. It really is a classy looking cue that is not overdone. Congrats!! :smile:



exactly why I like it so much...its not overloaded, just very tastefull. thanks
 
Tap! Tap! Tap!

exactly why I like it so much...its not overloaded, just very tastefull. thanks

Dang Mr. Tikkler you just have the most beautiful and amazing cues. You must be known as the King of cues! :thumbup:

Cheers to you for owning all of the fine jewels of pool cues.

Best,
Mo
 
I honestly do not like bacote cues. It is probably the only wood I can't stand. Having said that, this is one of two bacote cues I have ever seen that I really love.

The ebony makes the bacote pop and it really doesn't look like normal bacote. Great cue Steve. I don't like it as much as that Carmeli set you posted, but they are both great in different ways.
 
wait until you guys see whats coming next....lol

Steve,

That's what I was afraif of :lol:

Sorry but had to chime in on this thread. About time to add to your collection a Pete Tonkin cue. Pete is the most amazing and humble cuemaker I ever met.

I can't wait to see what's up your and Pete's sleeve :) Another show stopper for sure that will blow our minds away. Pete is one of my favorite cuemakers and a good friend as well.

Congrats,
 
Last edited:
Hi,

What makes this Bacote Cue so favorable is that there are no colors in the veneers. The black is balanced with the points and the butt and the maple/black gives a subtle contrast to the color and grain of the Bacote.

I bet it hits real big.

Rick
 
Hey

Steve,

That's what I was afraif of :lol:

Sorry but had to chime in on this thread. About time to add to your collection a Pete Tonkin cue. Pete is the most amazing and humble cuemaker I ever met.

I can't wait to see what's up your and Pete's sleeve :) Another show stopper for sure that will blow our minds away. Pete is one of my favorite cuemakers and a good friend as well.

Congrats,



I think you know more than your letting on.......lol. Pete has a few things for me, you will see them pretty soon. Thanks
 
Stene your right this cue ue started life on the west coast. Came to the south with me ..then to the heartland and now on the east coast....i truely loved this cue when i first saw it and ha d to bring it home from the expo....pete truely is making some of the fanciest cues on the planet..i dont think there is anyone who could make a super clean and fancy cue as nice as he does...he truely is the king of BLING...to say that this cue is plain is crazy by most.standards but from pete this is a plain jane...i really am happy it is in your hands now:thumbup:
 
Tonkin Cue

Stene your right this cue ue started life on the west coast. Came to the south with me ..then to the heartland and now on the east coast....i truely loved this cue when i first saw it and ha d to bring it home from the expo....pete truely is making some of the fanciest cues on the planet..i dont think there is anyone who could make a super clean and fancy cue as nice as he does...he truely is the king of BLING...to say that this cue is plain is crazy by most.standards but from pete this is a plain jane...i really am happy it is in your hands now:thumbup:

Steve,

The Bacote Tonkin cue was part of my collection for a couple of years and only by a unique set of conditions did it ever leave my collection. I really like the cue and am glad it is with you.

Great cue with wonderful selection of materials, and it hits a ton too! :thumbup:

Will Prout
 
Sweet

I too typically do not like bacote wood. I will certainly make an exception for this cue. It is a true beauty. Thanks for posting the great pictures.

Kevin
 
I will be playing with it tomorrow night.....I will let you know

You will enjoy the response of this cue with the ld shafts...only cue I ever owned with ld shafts but was very pleased..:smile:
 
Back
Top