PFD Studios Cues

Drawman623

Box Cue lover
Silver Member
I like the hit of Paul's cues. He also uses superb components. His inlays are CNC. Good luck.

Last edited:

FLYINGSNAIL

Koo Cues
Silver Member
Stunning!!!

What do you think of PFD Studio custom cues?

I was lucky to meet Paul at Western Cues booth Western Cues at SBE VF. He got some of the most beatuiful cues. Great workmanship, great personality:thumbup:easy to work with. Nice hitting cue also.

matcase

Blondie's #1 fan
Silver Member
I have a PFD. I bought it about a year ago from Martin (jazznpool) on this forum. Mine is of short splice construction. The birdseye in the forearm is really beautiful, the ebony in the points and sleeve is very black. Has a radial pin with phenolic collars and ivory ferrules. It is a very very nice cue. I think it was a good buy.

cbi1000

It is what it is...
Silver Member
Paul's cues are great. Fix and finish are excellent. The play great too.

Monstermash

Lock Ness Monster
Silver Member
Flawless execution.

Everything Paul does is perfect. He also uses all top quality materials.

As others have mentioned, his work is not cheap. But good things never are.

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Flawless execution.

Everything Paul does is perfect. He also uses all top quality materials.

As others have mentioned, his work is not cheap. But good things never are.

Agree with the above.

Tastefull execution. I have NEVER seen a pfd cue that I didnt like. That is a strong statement as I cant think of another cuemaker I can say that about.

They also play very very good, IMO.

MINE IS NOT FOR SALE.

Ken

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have had dozens of his cues including at least 4 ivory wrapped cues,when it comes to cutting edge creativity he is numero uno.He can do what others can't touch.I have had more than 1 of the top 10 cuemakers in the world tell me the same thing.He is currently working on a cowboy and indian cue for me that will have hundreds of individual inlays creating a larger image.

One last thindghe made me a cue with the worlds longest points,they started at the bottom of the butt cap went through the ivory wrap and finished at the top of the joint.
In spite of all the inlays the cue was not garrish or ostentatious,but tasteful and refined.

I believe he is the most under rated cue maker of his class(which is top tier) Having said all this I have heard negative statements about either Paul or his cues which I mark down to envy and jealousy. I am glad to put my name down as a fan of his.

Dean Campbell