Photos From Valley Forge

PhillyPoolGuy

Registered
I have a bunch of photos from the 10 ball event at the Super Billiards Expo. Love this one with Mezz Cues!!!

Attachments

• 4450679894_8ccb6e08ce.jpg
    4450679894_8ccb6e08ce.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 957

putt-putt44

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
''sarah''.........

I've seen Sarah in person at the ''Turning Stone'' ,,,wonderful personality, very approachable and strikingly beautiful,,!!

She's ''The Total Package''..........Alan,,,,

Say, ya know,,,that's a great nick name for her,,!!

sarahrousey

pro player
Silver Member
That is a great pic PhillyPoolGuy! I'd like to see the others if you have them.

Alan, thank you for the kind words! You must have caught me on a good day...haha, just kidding.

It was great to meet everyone at Valley Forge!

Sarah

ScottR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
About the only way you can get a picture of Sarah with her eyes open is when she is playing. Don't try to pose her for a pic, though. :D

Scott

sarahrousey

pro player
Silver Member
HAHAHA!! Scott, you are definitely telling the truth!! If my eyes are open, I am probably making a silly face or doing something goofy. I am getting a little better though! Justin has a great group picture of us from the party room. Hopefully he will post it here!

Sarah

sarahrousey

pro player
Silver Member
I'm not sure. The options are My Hanh Lac, Amy Chen or Brittany Bryant. I can't remember what I wore what day to figure out who I was playing. Sorry!

sarahrousey

pro player
Silver Member
Hahaaha, if I didn't make it I was probably pretty mad. That is quite a face I am making. I do notice I have the Vulcan forehead going on too....not cool...haha.

TimKrazyMon

Kid Delicious' Evil Twin
Silver Member
Hahaaha, if I didn't make it I was probably pretty mad. That is quite a face I am making. I do notice I have the Vulcan forehead going on too....not cool...haha.

I was gonna go with the Klingon forehead.:eek: Oh, snap, I better run.:eek:uttahere: J/K, couldn't resist.

sarahrousey

pro player
Silver Member
Vulcan, Klingon....you know what I meant. I guess the secret is out that I am not a Star Trek lover....darn.