Pictures Of Tuxedo Cues

9 ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm designing a pair of custom cues in a tuxedo style but they will not be black & white so I was wondering if you could show photos of your tuxedo cues so I can see variations of the style.

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm designing a pair of custom cues in a tuxedo style but they will not be black & white so I was wondering if you could show photos of your tuxedo cues so I can see variations of the style.

Tuxedo, but not black and white?

OMG! It's the seventies!

Will it have ruffles?

mse6lTc6vrSIA6C23qGz1Pw.jpg

:thumbup:

galipeau

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Look in the Cue&Case Gallery section. Technically it's not a tuxedo cue if it has color...

Maybe post a pic or better description of a similar cue you were inspired by and people here can help you narrow it down.

Here are examples of the closest thing I can think of.
montalvo_cue_2 (1).jpg

bhq.JPG

Last edited:

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Don't worry ChopDoc, let's just say when they are done they will be "On The Money"

I don't doubt it! :thumbup:

To me any black and white cue would be a tuxedo. So...I can try to imagine where your designs might go.

The only thing I can think of would be two contrasting colors...other than black and white. Maybe one of the colors will be black or white...but you could go anywhere with this.

I'll be excited to see the results! :thumbup:

Maxx

AzB Platinum Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Never thought of this as a Tuxedo, but it's mostly black and white.

Attachments

• IMG_20160327_150334.jpg
    IMG_20160327_150334.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 716

a1712

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I'm going to design a Sneaky Pete but it's going to look nothing like a House Cue. Brian.

mortuarymike-nv

mortuarymike-nv
Silver Member
Tux

Sorry I totally missed the not black and white part.

So you got me at a loss, because I have never seen a tuxedo style cue that is not black and white.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
This was a collection Tony Martino commissioned. He required only black and white, with all white being ivory if I recall. (Photo by JCIN)

Attachments

• 2940566944_49f516cb27_o.jpg
    2940566944_49f516cb27_o.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 692

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This was a collection Tony Martino commissioned. He required only black and white, with all white being ivory if I recall. (Photo by JCIN)

Spectacular. :thumbup:

Makes me wonder what the proposed designs involve. :confused:

I look forward to it! :)

shanesinnott

Follow Through
Silver Member

Will have this at the SBE.

OB Tuxedo Cue.jpg