Poison Girls in TN this weekend

CrisDeLaGarza

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Me, Borana Andoni and Nicole Keeney will be coming to Bristol, TN this weekend for the WPBA qualifier.

Any AZers live in the area and coming by to watch some of the tournament?

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
had me laughing out loud!

Dont know about TN natives.

But ill bet Chris Bartram makes a trip down :thumbup:

Seems I am out of rep at the moment but that was funny enough and accurate enough I had to comment. I suspect you are right!

Hu

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Seems I am out of rep at the moment but that was funny enough and accurate enough I had to comment. I suspect you are right!

Hu

He's just trying to piss Shane off enough to give him the 8 and 9:grin-square:. Johnnyt

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Never been in TN before. I hope the weather is nice!

This weekend's forecast is mostly sunny, temperatures in the mid 80's. Sounds like a great weekend.

Be sure and give us the low-down on all of the fans and players that show up this weekend, especially Bartram IF HE SHOWS.

JoeyA

cleary

Honestly, I'm a liar.
Silver Member
I didnt know Borona played with a Poison cue. I thought she was playing with a Lambros???

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
If you fine ladies need a place to stay, you may shack up at my house.

Does it matter that I live @ 600 miles away from the tournament?

;)

Good luck on the tourney!

Regards,

Matt the Kat

QueenB

Andonteven think about it
Silver Member
This weekend's forecast is mostly sunny, temperatures in the mid 80's. Sounds like a great weekend.

Be sure and give us the low-down on all of the fans and players that show up this weekend, especially Bartram IF HE SHOWS.

JoeyA

If Bartram shows up... I will let you all know :)

poolsnark

Clique Wannabe
Silver Member
Me, Borana Andoni and Nicole Keeney will be coming to Bristol, TN this weekend for the WPBA qualifier.

Any AZers live in the area and coming by to watch some of the tournament?

Wow... tough field with the three of you. Feel bad for the locals! BTW, is Nicole now one of the Poison Girls? Love watching her play and have been crushing on her for a while.

CrisDeLaGarza

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow... tough field with the three of you. Feel bad for the locals! BTW, is Nicole now one of the Poison Girls? Love watching her play and have been crushing on her for a while.

I don't think she is officially one of them but I know they gave her some product to try out. I believe she uses the Poison break cue and still plays with her CB cue.

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
If you do happen to come down to TN and give one of my girls enough weight...I just might put someone in the box against you ;)

Who's gonna figure the weight on that match up? LOL.

Is anyone gonna be streaming this tournament?

Ray