Pool Players who look like Celebrities.....

DogsPlayingPool

"What's in your wallet?"
Silver Member
Actually, Christian Bale and Stevie Moore. (Stevie looks more like Robin Hood these days).

In case you can't tell the difference, the entire top row is Stevie and the bottom row is Christian. The similarity is amazing.

If you saw Stevie at the Mezz this past weekend you would go with Stevie / Yanni.

Matt90

Trust the Process
Silver Member
My favorite

I just noticed this .....Joey A. and Rutger Hauer , sure hope Joey takes this
as a compliment and not a knock.

joey a glare.jpg rutgerhauerid_jpg_w300h451.jpg

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
I just noticed this .....Joey A. and Rutger Hauer , sure hope Joey takes this
as a compliment and not a knock.

View attachment 136994 View attachment 136995

You won't believe how many women who have seen me in the airport and called out "Rutger". It's rather flattering but I try to keep my hair a little shorter than his so they don't pester me too much.

It would really get me hot if one of them was watching me play a match and whispered loud enough for me to hear, "Is that Rutger?".

Poor Rutger probably hears the same thing, "Oh Joey".

JoeyA

beetle

Do I bug you?
Silver Member
beetle, it's funny, was that from the karen corr vs. shasha movie someone posted recently? I thought the exact same thing and even found the same pic of superman to compare.

Yep! I saw her sitting in the chair in the video making those expressions and I knew I recognized that expression from Superman!

flash5153

none
Silver Member

OK, I looked at all the pages,:) and I think I found the closes match so far. lol What did I win????

After seeing Ronnie do all them Maximums ,, I think these 2 might have much in common,,,;) I see him sniffling quite a bit while at the table!! lol

Attachments

• ro3.jpg
    ro3.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 638