Pool Sharks - Las Vegas

suprnva

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just saw this posted on the Pool Sharks facebook...

Pool Sharks - Las Vegas, NV. I'm sure you have all heard by now that an SUV went through our window at Pool Sharks. Luckily, no one was hurt! We are working on getting things back to normal... and replacing the damaged equipment. Stay tuned for updates!

Anyone know if it was a Tahoe by chance? :eek:

UrackmIcrackm

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just saw this posted on the Pool Sharks facebook...

Pool Sharks - Las Vegas, NV. I'm sure you have all heard by now that an SUV went through our window at Pool Sharks. Luckily, no one was hurt! We are working on getting things back to normal... and replacing the damaged equipment. Stay tuned for updates!

Anyone know if it was a Tahoe by chance? :eek:

Anyone have more details? Was someone drunk, hit the wrong pedal, trying to hit someone inside? Of course the last question, was it the Tahoe, lol? As crazy as things have been in the Las Vegas pool world lately, I wouldn't be surprised. :eek:

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
shocked%20kids.jpg

akaTrigger

Hi!
Silver Member
Hate to hear this kinda news - the guys running it are good guys and love pool! Hope they get it fixed soon with no issues.

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
I really enjoyed the time I have spent in Pool Sharks, John the owner is a very nice and helpful guy, the waitresses are wonderful like Katy and I look forward to sweating the action when I am there again. :)

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
Heard it was a chick who hit the wrong pedal and there are three shiny new Diamonds there now. Havent been there to see it though that is just my buddy told me.

UrackmIcrackm

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Heard it was a chick who hit the wrong pedal and there are three shiny new Diamonds there now. Havent been there to see it though that is just my buddy told me.

Thanks for the update. Glad to hear that the city of Las Vegas now has some shiny new Diamonds to play on, no one was hurt and that it wasn't the Tahoe.

vagabond

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This morning I went there to check it.A place at the south end of the pool room was covered with a huge sheet of Plywood or some thing like that.I stood at the entrance door and looked around. There was one guy practicing on the Pit table and I did not find anybody else in the room at 7:30 am.I did not ask any one for any info.I just walked away from the scene.