mechanic

Tommy Hill
central California
30 + years experience
commercial / residential
will travel

Dartman

Silver Member
Somehow we lost the Pics/References links for the mechanics in the directory however that has been fixed.
A few of you have links that are 404 (not found). I will PM those of you that need to provide an updated link to your Pics/References.
Some mechanics may be missing from the directory at the moment so I need to go thru it and make sure the newer mechanics are relisted.

Dartman

Silver Member
Scruffy1 and Tableman have been deleted from the Mechanics list as of July 17, 2017
due to File Not Found Pictures of Work links.
Sorry guys, I waited 2 additional weeks for you to comply with this message.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys
I went thru the listings to try to make sure we had everyone that was originally listed.

I did find 3 of you with References & Pictures of Work links that were "File Not Found" .

These 3 would be:
club billiards
scruffy1
tableman

To remain on the mechanics list I need you folks to PM me with workable links to your "Pictures of Work" not later than 30 June 2017.

If these folks are no longer doing table work someone please let me know.

Thanks

Last edited:

CaPoolFan

CAPOOLFAN
Silver Member
Crescent City

Anyone willing to recover and tighten up my Gold Crown 3 here in Crescent City, Ca.?
Angel
559-707-6605

RickLafayette

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
South Louisiana - I need to have a new cloth installed on my table. The local guy botched the last installation. Can any one recommend someone for me?
Thanks.

Dartman

Silver Member
South Louisiana - I need to have a new cloth installed on my table. The local guy botched the last installation. Can any one recommend someone for me?
Thanks.
THIS THREAD IS A POOL TABLE MECHANICS AND INSTALLERS DIRECTORY
that includes some of the top people in the business throughout the USA.

THIS IS "NOT" A THREAD TO POST QUESTIONS ABOUT TABLES/SERVICES.
FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT TABLES/SERVICES PLEASE START A SEPARATE THREAD!