Pool Treasure Found On Storage Wars . . .

DogsPlayingPool

"What's in your wallet?"
Silver Member
Last edited:

ShanksMcShankly

Grid Lock
Silver Member
Sounds crazy but in the real world people forget. Most States have Offices that take control of old bank accounts, and hold the money for people to claim. I once checked my name with the State of CA, find they were holding ZERO for me.:mad:

But my Uncle in Huntington Beach Ca was owed about 500 Bucks, I told my dad the next time he spoke with his brother to let him know.

Her a story from a guy who did the storage locker auction thing before the TV Show. He said he once scored a very large amount of US saving bond in a locker.

Problem was the owner was dead, and he was trying to track down a next of kin, or executor of the dead person estate, who could cash the bonds, and split the value with. Last I heard the bonds were still in his procession, and no net of kin was to be found.

Wow!!! Thanks for the heads up Cowboy! It looks like "The Man" had $100 with my name on it :thumbup:

Foolio

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I used to frequent a bar that Brandi and Jarrod both used to go. A friend even worked to Jarrod at his store and was filmed for the show. It really is a small world.

Oh, and Brandi looked pretty natural last time I saw her.

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would bang the hell Brandi whether real or fake... Don't care ! Lol

I like the show. Common sense tells you theres some staging going on but I watch it as entertainment not like a documentary lol

I read the book Rick from Pawn stars wrote. It was pretty good actually. They of course bring people in from all over the country for there show but being in Vegas they have a lot of interesting characters. I would think more so then the average shop due to people's desperation for money.