Pro Fashion Faux Pas

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Many players dress smart, but occasionally we see attire that is not really pool tournament chic. This thread is for those for those players.

If anybody wonders how grandma might dress for Christmas in the Phillipines, Busty would like to provide an example.
 

Attachments

  • bUSTY.JPG
    bUSTY.JPG
    42.7 KB · Views: 668
Last edited:
Busty

I believe that photo qualifies as sharking.

HOWEVER, when you can play like him, you can wear whatever yoiu want. :o
 
I believe that photo qualifies as sharking.

HOWEVER, when you can play like him, you can wear whatever yoiu want. :o

Thorsten can't make a ball right now. It must be embarrassing to have your ass kicked by someone dressed like Santa's little helper.
 
Many players dress smart, but occasionally we see attire that is not really pool tournament chic. This thread is for those for those players.

If anybody wonders how grandma might dress for Christmas in the Phillipines, Busty would like to provide an example.

I'm hoping it's for Breast Cancer Awareness.

Freddie <~~~ lovin the pink
 
Many players dress smart, but occasionally we see attire that is not really pool tournament chic. This thread is for those for those players.

If anybody wonders how grandma might dress for Christmas in the Phillipines, Busty would like to provide an example.

I love that vest. I saw that earlier and thought, man, Bustie is styling it.

A lot of players like those sleeveless sweater vests or sleeveless sweaters, so their arms are free to play pool. They are not binding and allows movement when shooting balls. A lot of golfers wear them to. Corey is a big fan of these.
 
After the smoke cleared, that look proved a winning one for Francisco.
 
I wore one of those when I was eleven....'cause my momma made me. :o
 
I love that vest. I saw that earlier and thought, man, Bustie is styling it.

A lot of players like those sleeveless sweater vests or sleeveless sweaters, so their arms are free to play pool. They are not binding and allows movement when shooting balls. A lot of golfers wear them to. Corey is a big fan of these.

Rempe always wore those high dollar....nice looking knit short sleeve V neck sweater type shirts. Weather/if the Humidity rises ALLOT on the final day, it might be all Pinoys. But with SVB still there, and after almost getting knocked into the B side, his next opponent will have difficulty keeping pace. Since the stats are showing the breaker winning approx. 50% of the time, it may all come down to the break shot, who can get that % UP, or the D.A. safety play. or/or/or????
 
Clearly, you guys know NOTHING about fashion.

Busty's shirt/sweater combination is very stylish. Note how the colors of the shirt (pink and black) are repeated in the sweater. The patterns offer a very pleasing variety of stripe/solid/circle/mishmash (it's the mishmash that really "makes" the look).

The only thing I can fault is Francisco's lack of a matching cue, but it's difficult to have a matching cue for every outfit.
 
Back
Top