ProBellers, Peacocks , and Saturns

hangemhigh

Known Sinner
Silver Member
Somebody's CASH cue is getting close. Hope you like my design combining propellers with barbells. The Saturns were inspired from a Case Canoe knife shield.

a0d85b79.jpg

PS. There are more CASH cues getting close, just had time to snap a pic of this one.

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
what a nice design,Tommy ,I hear great things.Keep
up the great cue building
somebody is getting a really beautiful cue

Dean

mdavis228

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Cool. What material for the saturns? The probellers are are nice, too.
Look forward to seeing the others you spoke of. Great stuff, Tommy.

pooln8r

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Really nice design

Very cool inlay pattern. Has that classic feel with a modern sophistication. Are the Probellars and saturns going to be multiple piece inlays?

Last edited:

MidLifeCrisis

Just loves cues...
Silver Member
Mmmmm...That is looking really good so far Tommy, bet this one will be a beast :thumbup: Looking forward to some more updates....subscribed!!

hangemhigh

Known Sinner
Silver Member
Very cool inlay pattern. Has that classic file with a modern sophistication. Are the Probellars and saturns going to be multiple piece inlays?

Thanks! The probellers will be 5 pieces and the saturns will be single pieces. The probeller pieces will be all Ivory except for the bar in the barbell, which will be the dominate veneer color of the cue.

Last edited:

pooldawg8

My Pride and Joy
Gold Member
Silver Member
Very nice looking combo in this cue Tommy. Keep up the great work sir.
Jeff

Big-Tattoo

I'm back
Silver Member
Somebody's CASH cue is getting close. Hope you like my design combining propellers with barbells. The Saturns were inspired from a Case Canoe knife shield.

a0d85b79.jpg

PS. There are more CASH cues getting close, just had time to snap a pic of this one.
:D it is the old one or my new one in BRA/BRA
Ralf

ScottR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks! The probellers will be 5 pieces and the saturns will be single pieces. The probeller pieces will be all Ivory except for the bar in the barbell, which will be the dominate veneer color of the cue.

I really like when the veneer color(s) are incorporated into the butt sleeve design. Nice, nice, nice.

Scott

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Tommy,

I cannot wait to see this beauty when you are done, very cool design elements with the Saturns. Thanks for sharing.

-don