Realkingcobra is in town!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baxter

Out To Win
Silver Member
Glenn just got into town to rebuild one of our Diamond tables at The Downlo here in Chico, CA! These are all original red label Diamonds. Management can't swing the prices to have them all done, but we are having our front "action table" completely reworked with "Fatboy" rails and everything. He'll be here through Tuesday, and when he's done this will be the premier Diamond table in Northern California! I heard after he's done here, he'll be down in Sacramento for a while...

FairladyZ

The Boss Stooge
Staff member
Silver Member
Take a lot of pics....and don't be stingy with them, POST them UP! :D

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
You should stream the entire event for the AZ community.
I would donate upwards to 10-bucks just to see the boy at work><:cool:

sr 9ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Glenn just got into town to rebuild one of our Diamond tables at The Downlo here in Chico, CA! These are all original red label Diamonds. Management can't swing the prices to have them all done, but we are having our front "action table" completely reworked with "Fatboy" rails and everything. He'll be here through Tuesday, and when he's done this will be the premier Diamond table in Northern California! I heard after he's done here, he'll be down in Sacramento for a while...

I have a red label bb. Whats he charging you?

JWM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I need to get in touch with this man! John Wesley

JWM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I need to get in touch with this man! John Wesley

How can I get in touch with Glen?? John Wesley

Mark Griffin

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
If I ever need some extensive pool table work - Glen is the guy I'm waiting for.

Lots of people can change sloth - but I would even wait for him on that if it wasn't too long. (Antique cabinetry restoration goes to Bob Bebb!!!)

I know he has time management issues - but his work has always been the best I have ever seen.

I have been in the industry for over 50 years. I have owned pool halls since 1969. I have recovered over 1,000 table myself -

I would still prefer RKC over anyone else that I have personally seen.

Mark Griffin

itsfroze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm sure he does a fine job, no one has disputed that in any thread.

What is ridiculous is to say he only has time management issues, as he took $1,300 Dollars from Kevin in Canada who sent him the money and rails to have his rails done. He never did them, Kevin had to fly down from Canada just to get his property back, months later. The guy still hadn't done any work on them and he kept Kevin's money.

Not only did he not pay Kevin back, but then he came on Az and tried to lay the blame on Kevin, got nasty so the thread would be moved or deleted, and ending up getting banned.

That is way more than a time management issues, sorry.

Last edited:

Mark Griffin

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Not only did he not pay Kevin back, but then he came on Az and tried to lay the blame on Kevin, got nasty so the thread would be moved or deleted, and ending up getting banned.

I believe I read (from Pink Lady) that the money had been paid back. I'm not getting into that whole issue because I'm sure there are more than 2 sides to the story.

All I'm saying is what I said. We have all made mistakes and done bad things - and most of use don't need a 3rd party to become our conscience.

You do what you have to do - and I will use RKC for table work. It is all unfortunate but I think I know Glen better than almost anyone on these forums. He is a strange dude - but he has shown many times he has a good heart.

Have a nice day.

Mark Griffin

FairladyZ

The Boss Stooge
Staff member
Silver Member
I'm sure he does a fine job, no one has disputed that in any thread.

What is ridiculous is to say he only has time management issues, as he took $1,300 Dollars from Kevin in Canada who sent him the money and rails to have his rails done. He never did them, Kevin had to fly down from Canada just to get his property back, months later. The guy still hadn't done any work on them and he kept Kevin's money.

That is way more than a time management issues, sorry.
....not this shit again....you'll apparently any opportunity to hijack someone's thread to play the keyboard cowgirl. Well done!

stooges_facepalm.jpg

DogsPlayingPool

"What's in your wallet?"
Silver Member
What kind of cloth is going on that table, Baxter? I haven't been there in a while, but if I recall correctly that table was really, really fast. I'd be curious to know what kind of cloth that was on that table, but it sure played faster than 860.

itsfroze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I believe I read (from Pink Lady) that the money had been paid back. I'm not getting into that whole issue because I'm sure there are more than 2 sides to the story.

All I'm saying is what I said. We have all made mistakes and done bad things - and most of use don't need a 3rd party to become our conscience.

You do what you have to do - and I will use RKC for table work. It is all unfortunate but I think I know Glen better than almost anyone on these forums. He is a strange dude - but he has shown many times he has a good heart.

Have a nice day.

Mark Griffin

You made just about the same post about what a great guy he is back in a thread in 2009, Unfortunately that guy was out $3,000 Dollars for almost two years
he doesn't agree with you on what a great guy he is.

You gave your customary, what a great guy post in this thread also.

Then here is another example in a thread from 2013 of what a great guy he is again.

Originally posted by, HighRoller54

Thread name below,

Rip-off Report on Glen, The Real King Cobra "UPDATE" - 07-01-2013, 08:13 PM
Guys,

This is an update after another 6 weeks and still Glen has not returned my property.

Two posts from same thread May 2013, notice the dates above and below.

05-25-2013, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Posted by Realkingcobra

Before I sent Tony his money back by Walmart moneygram, I asked him if he was sure he wanted to go this route, he assured me that he did, so I sent the money back and Tuesday I'll have someone from Diamond box up his rails and ship them back to him,

Originally posted by Mark Griffin:

"and most of use (us -- fixed that for you) don't need a 3rd party to become our conscience."

As for this remark ^^^^,

Perhaps he does, as it the facts show that he does this over and over.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.