What do I buy?

Pro 1 Stan Shuffet
Perfect Aim Gene Albrecht
Secrets of Pool Lee Brett
Instructional Pool Jerry Briesath

cfrandy

AKA: The Road Runner
Silver Member
Watched it intently and here's what I got out of it.

A headache and a lot of information showing just how objective this "exact" aiming system is. For being an exact science there's an awful lot of things you have to learn to see and do. And they change depending on the shot angle. A and B for this one but not for this other one cutting the same direction. This thing may be the shizzle but I haven't the stamina to watch the DVD again much less try to perform it. My feeling is a person really should have personal lessons from an expert in this system to ever "get" it. Stan is trying hard to explain it in this DVD but all I am now is confused. The audio may as well as be in Greek.

Ready to pass it on down the line.

$30 anyone?

Put it in the Wanted For Sale forum...I got $35 for mine and all the headaches went away!

Simply the worst pool instruction I have ever seen in ANY format!

Reactions: JC

champ2107

Banned
Any questions about this system of aiming? Feel free to PM me! I hope this helps! With 56 years of playing, this system has not failed me yet! I'm 62 and still pocket 98% of makeable shots...even though I was declared disabled because of my eyesight!

This guy is 62 and still pocket 98% of makeable shots!!! is best we listen to this guy lol

Last edited:

cfrandy

Silver Member
This guy is 62 and still pocket 98% of makeable shots!!! is best we listen to this guy lol

We're actually down to about 90% now...the PVD in my right eye has gotten considerably worse. So much so, I'm only playing about twice a week. Getting old sucks...you'll see!

cfrandy

Silver Member
I'm moving to fl. end of summer. I am a student of Stan's, WANNA PLAY?

BTW, I was just talking with one of my friends here who is also from Balt. He wants to know your real name. His is George "The Plumber" Lowery, he believes he has played with you and you were not very good! He wanted me to tell you instead of you coming down, send Bo Newport instead. He's a much better player. Or, "Geese" might give us a good game too. He said you were called the "Cookie Man" because of how easily you crumbled under pressure!:D

robsnotes4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
now that is funny

BTW, I was just talking with one of my friends here who is also from Balt. He wants to know your real name. His is George "The Plumber" Lowery, he believes he has played with you and you were not very good! He wanted me to tell you instead of you coming down, send Bo Newport instead. He's a much better player. Or, "Geese" might give us a good game too. He said you were called the "Cookie Man" because of how easily you crumbled under pressure!:D

That is good stuff there, wow.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Dave Stem its no secret. You must really be senile, "Geese " passed away a few years ago, Bo newport not seen lately but he can't handle me now, years ago yes but not now. Tell "the plumber" he can have some here in balto. If he accepts i'll pm him or you my phone number. How do you like me now.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That is good stuff there, wow.

So what is the good stuff? That Randy would rather play Bo, a guy thats about 70 years old and doesn't play much anymore. Or that he would like to play Geese a guy that died a few years ago. Or the part about the cookie crumbling, Come get yourself a little taste, see how you like it.

P.S. still waiting to here for "THE PLUMBER". I can't contact him cause no
one from Balto. has ever heard of him.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member

This post stinks of ignorance. I'm sure a dead guy will give you a better game than Dave. I think the Cookie will stop-up the Plumber's shitter.

If your boy PMs Dave, let me know so I can get some of Cookie's action.

cfrandy

Silver Member
Dave Stem its no secret. You must really be senile, "Geese " passed away a few years ago, Bo newport not seen lately but he can't handle me now, years ago yes but not now. Tell "the plumber" he can have some here in balto. If he accepts i'll pm him or you my phone number. How do you like me now.

I love the way you CTEnistas make everything personal. Sorry to hear about Geese, just lost another friend Dan Lawrence (NY State 14.1 camp) last week. I'm not senile, but I have been off the road for several years now because of my disability and early retirement. Having been a OTR truck driver for about 35 years, I've played in just about every pool room in the country, including the Green Room, Sidepockets, and Rob's.
The Plumber is not going to travel to play a APA "superstar"...heck, most of us are ineligible to play APA. However, when you get down here, whether you're willing to come tomorrow or this summer, we'll play. Or maybe you could just teach us how...LOL
If you want to play me, I only play one-pocket for money. Hope the APA taught you how to play one-pocket well!
I never liked or disliked you Dave...but this disabled Vet who's blind in one eye and can't see out of the other, will LOVE your money!:D