What are your expectations as a buyer when it comes to a refund? Would you consider ever doing business with a maker or seller that does not stand behind their product, or offer a guarantee of satisfaction?
What are your expectations as a buyer when it comes to a refund? Would you consider ever doing business with a maker or seller that does not stand behind their product, or offer a guarantee of satisfaction?
What are your expectations as a buyer when it comes to a refund? Would you consider ever doing business with a maker or seller that does not stand behind their product, or offer a guarantee of satisfaction?
What are your expectations as a buyer when it comes to a refund? Would you consider ever doing business with a maker or seller that does not stand behind their product, or offer a guarantee of satisfaction?
Good Point Craig:thumbup2::thumbup2::thumbup2:I can only speak for myself but, I generally will give a customer a full refund on any cue I built if the customer is not happy in the first 30 days. In addition any cue I have built and sold has a life time guaranty to the original buyer, except for obvious abuse. I know that the way I have do and have done business is not the norm, however, I for one do not want anyone who does business with to be unhappy with the transaction. I can always resell anything I build and that is easier than any hard feeling that may result from poor customer service.
As a buyer, I would hope that others would treat me the same way, even though I know this is not the case.
Take Care Tommy
As a business person I stand behind my products and my people to fairly ridiculous lengths. Nine times out of ten I stand behind my products even when I shouldn't. The tenth time is when somebody has thoroughly abused the product and then comes to me with a chip on their shoulder when they walk through the door.
As a buyer I expect what I consider reasonable when the shoe is on the other foot. An example: A multi-hundred thousand dollar machine(not mine) had multiple moving components. Only when everything was in exactly the wrong place would two shrouds interfere with each other. This is on the far side of the machine from the operator, no way for them to see what is happening. Corners barely catch but since all components are moving under power what happens next isn't pretty! Took three years of light use for it to happen. The machine isn't under warranty or a service contract at this point. I still say a smart manufacturer comes out and replaces the shrouds with some that aren't damaged and won't interfere. No question I would.
An old story about Rolls Royce: A man was bouncing one around the roads of Africa in the 60's. The roads aren't fit for trucks much less cars and the man breaks a coil spring. He calls Rolls and tells them the problem. They fly a spring and a tech with tools to Africa and get him going. After a few months without receiving a bill the man calls Rolls to see what he owes.
"Sorry sir, you must be mistaken. Rolls Royces don't break springs."
Hu
I offer a money back guarentee on everything I sell or trade (less shipping).
I expect the same, and have never been disappointed.
I can only speak for myself, but that is how I conduct business.
Ken
No. I take good care of my stuff. If I have a problem I expect fair treatment. I don't expect to be handed the moon & the stars for no reason, but if someone breaks the faith - it's over. If I was proud enough of them to buy their work, and they're not proud enough to stand behind it... I made the wrong decision...and so did they.
I can only speak for myself but, I generally will give a customer a full refund on any cue I built if the customer is not happy in the first 30 days. In addition any cue I have built and sold has a life time guaranty to the original buyer, except for obvious abuse. I know that the way I do and have done business is not the norm, however, I for one do not want anyone who does business with me to be unhappy with the transaction. I can always resell anything I build and that is easier than any hard feeling that may result from poor customer service.
As a buyer, I would hope that others would treat me the same way, even though I know this is not the case.
Take Care Tommy