Results of today's Bonus Ball match...

DogsPlayingPool

"What's in your wallet?"
Silver Member
According to the WPBL website the final score of tonight's match between Minnesota and Miami was 0-0.

WPBL.jpg

SJDinPHX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
To quote old Smorgy, "I am waiting with bait on my breath"..for the latest, exciting update ! :boring2: :boring2: :boring2:

C'mon Nathan..Lenny, don't keep us in suspenders..;)

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks like their software is the best thing they did, it keeps on truckin' even if no-one is home and the lights are out.

DogsPlayingPool

"What's in your wallet?"
Silver Member
Looks like their software is the best thing they did, it keeps on truckin' even if no-one is home and the lights are out.

Hang, you should start a thread in the action room, post an over/under line of 1 on tonight's match, and take the under. ;)

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Latest news from the "new" Bonus Ball. They will now be starting back up in November and will play out the first season in one week. All players will get approx. 2/3rds of what they are owed up front. And full pay at the end of the week. Kind of reminds me of TrueDough and his announcements about upcoming press releases. Too funny! By the way Mr. T(ruedough) is close to serving some serious jail time, unless he skedaddles somewhere. I can see him going on the run before he does 5-10 years.

sopadre

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If any player comes back before getting TOTAL BACKPAY and future pay of each week IN ADVANCE is a total sucker.The people have shown they are total liars with no money.Someone that gets scammed 2 times by the same people is beyond stupid!

DogsPlayingPool

"What's in your wallet?"
Silver Member
Here's an update of last nights results - another 0-0 pitchers duel between Toronto and New York. They really need a sudden death overtime period.

I'll take the under if anyone wants action on tonight's matches.

WPBL.jpg

Last edited: