RIP Scott Lee

philly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
RIP Scott.
Have had a few conversations with Scott over the years at the EXPO.
A most agreeably pleasant man.
Gone too soon.
May his memory be a blessing for his family.

KenRobbins

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
RIP Scott. Haven't been on here for a long time and see this. Scott Lee was a very good man. Condolences and prayers to his family.

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Gold Member
Silver Member
Just now seeing this sad news.

Last I saw Scott was a few years ago at az member nine o nine (Mitch's) house where we visited and played some king of the hill 9b. Scott had been to my house years before that. He was an exceptional teacher and an even better man. He dedicated his life to our sport and as evidenced by the responses in this thread, he certainly made a big impact.

Sincere condolences to his wife and his beloved dog Bark Lee (<---- Scott's sense of humor) as well as the rest of their family and many friends.

RIP Scott.

best,
brian kc

metallicane

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow. RIP Scott. Had him over to my house for a lesson and it was great. every time through he would contact me but I have been so busy working and raising a family, the pool game had to take a back seat.

Dave-Kat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Spoke with Scott and stayed in touch when I when I first became a member of AZ community back in 2013/14 about potential lessons he was going to provide when on his 'west coast swing'. Timing didn't work out on first go round but we stayed in touch. He was a very kind and professional gentleman and sure to be missed.

Condolences and Prayers to Scott's Family and many, many friends and loved ones. May Scott Rest In Peace

Blessings,
Kat

Pelican

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Man, I am going to miss him using our place for a day or two layover when coming or going. He loved the Bada Bing Shrimp at a local resturant. Rest easy my friend.

evergruven

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
damn, sorry to read this. condolences to his family and friends.
I had a good interaction or two with scott. I hope he rests well.

slide13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry to hear this, took a lesson with him once and it was a great experience. Great teacher and really nice guy, he will be missed!

kingman33

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
RIP Scott, always remember the three hour lesson at Chris’s Billiards in Chicago, you made my brain hurt for good reasons, I still have the folder you gave to me, time to revisit that lesson.

Clusterbuster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is so sad to hear. I had Scott at my house three or four times over the years. I purchased 8 hour lessons and we ended up going ten or eleven at no extra charge just because he clearly enjoyed what he was doing and he seemed tireless. He was a perfect gentleman and entertained with a lot of stories. The pool community will miss him dearly. Condolences to his family and friends.

wikidstik

I am the last person tp get a lesson with this guy...I was in his home town in Largo on August 11 and he felt terrible after a few treatments. He told me since I had traveled so far, he was hell bent to give me his best. I treasure my time with him as he was so complete as an instructor and seemed to me a quality person.
RIP Scott!

joninnorfolk

Account was hacked - Pending verification
Silver Member
My lesson with Scott was long enough ago that I have an 8mm video tape of it. He was a big help to me and an asset to the pool World as a whole. Rest in Peace, Scott!

Jack Madden

John Madden Cues
Silver Member
RIP. Sad to hear, losing so many. Just lost long time Arizona friend who I played over the years…50 years. he will be inducted in to Arizona Billiards Hall Of Fame this fall.

GaryB

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had read a post by Cocobolo Cowboy about the incident in Louisiana and contacted Scott to confirm but didn't hear back. It was quite some time after the post. If you had ever seen Scott loaded up and getting ready to head out you I am sure were amazed as I was every time I witnessed his departure how much he crammed into whatever vehicle he was driving at the time. Especially when he was driving the Prius! To be robbed of all of that while fighting terminal cancer is just so sad. It took me a long time to get over being robbed and that was just cash. All of this at the end of his life and he just manned up! As many good times as we had and the never ending trove of stories he had to tell the way in which he handled his last days will forever shine a special light on his life for me.

Damn.