Robb Saez cues stolen at the US Open

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Robb just told me that his cues are missing here at the US Open.

His case said Robin Hood on it, but that will probably disappear in a hurry.

The following cues were in the case...

Andy Gilbert
8 points (4 high and 4 low)
leather wrap
ivory joint

New Predator Break Cue with leather wrap

Scorpion Cue

2 Jump Cues

If anyone has any information, PM me and I will put you in touch with Robb.

Mike

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
If your going to steal, do it to someone that's rich and can afford it, not a poor pool player.
If someone would catch one of these cue thieves and beat hell out of him, a few nice deep cuts on the face so he won't forget each time he looks in a mirror. Then let everyone know why the scars are there. Then most will think before their so quick to grab someones cue. It's like taking a mechanics toolbox. Johnnyt

watchez

What time is it?
Silver Member
I talked to Robb for quite awhile in Vegas last May - great guy. Let's hope that the scumbag that stole his cues is caught. Give Robb 5 minutes alone with the thief before he is hauled away by the police.

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
FREAKY THIEVES JUST SUC!!! Robb is a real great guy, the bastards have NO respect for anything at all!!
Dan

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Johnnyt said:
If your going to steal, do it to someone that's rich and can afford it, not a poor pool player.
If someone would catch one of these cue thieves and beat hell out of him, a few nice deep cuts on the face so he won't forget each time he looks in a mirror. Then let everyone know why the scars are there. Then most will think before their so quick to grab someones cue. It's like taking a mechanics toolbox. Johnnyt

I'm with you on this Johnny. It's bad enough to be a thief and steal from the wealthy but when you steal from those who can ill afford the loss, you deserve a severe beating with lasting scars.

It's just dreaming but maybe someone will turn the cues and case in.
JoeyA

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i heard they were stole at the pool room last night, its brutal in there.

I hope to hell someone burns in hell for taking his stuff, man that pisses me off to hear.

I hold my case constantly, when I'm sitting down I keep the strap looped around me,

Bigkahuna

It's Good For Your Game!
Silver Member
Johnnyt said:

I saw a post a day or two ago that got deleted. It was just a bad post but another poster in response to the OP said something about beating him with a sock full of dog poop. This would come to mind here....:cool:

vagabond

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Johnnyt said:
If someone would catch one of these cue thieves and beat hell out of him, a few nice deep cuts on the face so he won't forget each time he looks in a mirror. Then let everyone know why the scars are there. Johnnyt

I played pool in many cities of many states in USA and I always left my cue on the table to go to the rest room and on occasion I even left the pool room to go next door for lap dances or some chinese chowmein.No one attempted to take away my cue.may be it is because of my reputation.In some places my nick name is SLING BLADE.
One time time I forgot my case in the pool room and left the town.Later the manager of the room sent it to me by UPS.:cool:

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
vagabond said:
I played pool in many cities of many states in USA and I always left my cue on the table to go to the rest room and on occasion I even left the pool room to go next door for lap dances or some chinese chowmein.No one attempted to take away my cue.may be it is because of my reputation.In some places my nick name is SLING BLADE.
One time time I forgot my case in the pool room and left the town.Later the manager of the room sent it to me by UPS.:cool:

Come on Vagabond. Show the Main Forum a picture of your case. :D

JoeyA

Rod

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Its sad to read about such things but there is a message here. What ever you do, do not leave your valuables unattended. If in a pool room have someone keep an eye out. If left in your car, never leave it out in plain sight. The list goes on but consider the times. I need not have to remind you the state of our economy.

I hope this message comes across loud and clear. It may not seem appropriate considering all the well wishers but its real and I hope I never read another post like this one. Only you can safe guard your valuables. I deal with scum bags every day and the numbers are not getting smaller. Put them out of business, be really aware of surroundings and keep others informed as well. Just because a known person lost their stuff does not mean this is isolated. I assure you countless others have had the same experience. Wake up people or someone is going to get you too. -- End of rant.

Rod

Last edited:

"T"

Son of Da Poet
Silver Member
Just a thought here as well.

Although there is no doubt from the folks at the scene and here on AZ that the cues have been stolen, perhaps in the interest of maximizing their return, I'm wondering if it may be better to designate them as "missing" as opposed to "stolen" when these notices are posted?

I know this is an extreme example, but when children are missing, they usually don't put out notices that say the child was kidnapped, even though that is the obvious assumption.

Let's hope AZ can come to the rescue again!

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
I'm Never Too Busy To Help Someone

T said:
Just a thought here as well.

Although there is no doubt from the folks at the scene and here on AZ that the cues have been stolen, perhaps in the interest of maximizing their return, I'm wondering if it may be better to designate them as "missing" as opposed to "stolen" when these notices are posted?

Let's hope AZ can come to the rescue again!

Simply offer a $1,000 'No Questions Asked' reward for their safe return and VIOLA..... case closed.

Doug
(of course, you don't pay the reward.............it's worked here before....TOO) :)