Ronnie O'Sullivan

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It seems as if Ronnie has been having tiffs with Barry since this thread started in 2012:) Controversy is good for the sport though, I think. Any news is good news.

Chicagoplayer

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

Ronnie O’Sullivan documentary finally gets release date on Amazon Prime Video :​

My autographed box of Master Chalk while Ronnie was at Tweeten Fibre Co., Chicago, IL 2016
05F4259F-2C2B-4F27-85BD-35546D49D8CE.jpeg

Reactions: bbb

Flakeandrun

My autographed box of Master Chalk while Ronnie was at Tweeten Fibre Co., Chicago, IL 2016View attachment 726842
I met him when I was 15, and have an autographed picture with him (with my emo fringe and a Rise Against T-shirt :LOL:). He played an exhibition at a local venue. Thrashed everyone for fun (my dad included). I was always amazed by his loopy signature. Must get tiring writing that over and over at events!

Chicagoplayer

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I met him when I was 15, and have an autographed picture with him (with my emo fringe and a Rise Against T-shirt :LOL:). He played an exhibition at a local venue. Thrashed everyone for fun (my dad included). I was always amazed by his loopy signature. Must get tiring writing that over and over at events!
What a thrill for your father to play with him!
For sure, I bet his signature gets tiring.
Did you post the pic?

Flakeandrun

What a thrill for your father to play with him!
For sure, I bet his signature gets tiring.
Did you post the pic?
I can DM it. Will have to ask mother to send me a picture, as it's in another country 8,000km from where I am right now!
Yes, my father was a good player before he had kids, and mother made him get a real job... He plays a good standard in my local area still. He's played a few players in Exhibition games when they visit. The late Paul Hunter (RIP), Steve Davis, Mark King and some others.

Chicagoplayer

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I can DM it. Will have to ask mother to send me a picture, as it's in another country 8,000km from where I am right now!
Yes, my father was a good player before he had kids, and mother made him get a real job... He plays a good standard in my local area still. He's played a few players in Exhibition games when they visit. The late Paul Hunter (RIP), Steve Davis, Mark King and some others.
You can check my post here #237 for a quick story and a few pics I snapped while he was in Chicago 😊

church66

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

RONNIE O'SULLIVAN BATTLES BACK FROM BEHIND TO OVERCOME ROBERT MILKINS AND REACH UK CHAMPIONSHIP 2023 QUARTER-FINALS :​

https://www.eurosport.com/snooker/u...h-uk-championship-2023_sto9902006/story.shtml

Snooker results: Ronnie O'Sullivan beats Robert Milkins 6-5 :​

https://www.sportinglife.com/snooke...nie-osullivan-beats-robert-milkins-6-5/214126

Ronnie O'Sullivan beats Robert Milkins 6-5 to reach UK Championship quarter-finals :​

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/snooker/67580668

Ronnie O'Sullivan looks back on his career in pictures​

p0gwtx1w.jpg

03:23

Ronnie O'Sullivan looks back on his career in picturesClose

Seven-time world champion Ronnie O'Sullivan talks through pictures from his childhood and career, including his famous hug with Judd Trump at last year's World Championship.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Ronnie's match in Championship League is about to start on Matchroom.live. vs. Mitchell Mann