Ron's new Barry Szamboti

sureman183

Got "Boti's" ??
Silver Member
Ron, congrats, that's one sweet Barry, love Hoppe's more than a ivory butt. just a start to beauty. then you've got awesome inlays. Barry, you knocked it out of the park.

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
That's a sick Szam....very very sick szam...a very deserving owner...hope the shafts turn blue Ron...

tinh339

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congrats to you Ron, She looks pretty good. I can take nice pictures for her, Just send her over to me and i will take care of her with the rest my Szamboti cues.:smile:
Regards
Peter

Sealegs50

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congratulations Ron! Beautiful cue. Amazing how Barry has managed to continue his father's legacy. I never get bored seeing new cues from him. They still play great!

leftfootbl

not enough money!!!!
Silver Member
Congrats on your new cue! It's gorgeous! Is it just me or the leather on the case is the same as it is on the wrap. Anyway, thanks for sharing! :smile:

Brice

rigmaster

my puppy is on the left!
Silver Member
Lol

Congrats on your new cue! It's gorgeous! Is it just me or the leather on the case is the same as it is on the wrap. Anyway, thanks for sharing! :smile:

Brice

Yep it is Elephant Ear wrap and case! Thanks for the kind words everyone and it will get played often!

seale1985

Banned
Ron that is a monster I could not be happier for you, I know u
Been waiting along time for this u earned it buddy let me know
How she handles. Congrats monster cue for a awesome guy!!

rigmaster

my puppy is on the left!
Silver Member
Went to CBC East last nite with the wife and she racked for me! First time to play an Ivory joint Szamboti and it plays great! Thank you Barry and Jimmy you guy's are really good at this! Looking forward to putting 4 hours on her Saturday . It is too nice to play with but plays too good not to so I think it is my new player!

kvinbrwr

Skee Ball Monster Playa
Gold Member
Dash trim rings - check

Hoppe ring - check

Cool wrap - check

Barbells - check

Propellers - check

Ivory Joint - check

Are the points even ? Sharp ? LOL

Great cue.

rigmaster

my puppy is on the left!
Silver Member
Kevin,
Yep the points are sharp and even! Barry is really good at this cue making stuff....

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
ron what a beauty.....been in florida on vacation for a week with the wife and kido..... cgs on a monster for sure....:thumbup:

SSach

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great cue

What a excellent pick up. I guess it is more special since you ordered it directly.

Make sure that cue sees some table time.

Sanjay

bobco729

bobco729
Silver Member
Kevin,
Yep the points are sharp and even! Barry is really good at this cue making stuff....

Ron, Barry is a master and those points look to be perfect. I know mine will be sweet when i get it. Keep on running out on Walker pal. Hope to talk to you soon.
Bob

rdwell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Barry

Ron that is one SWEET Szamboti Hoppe. Your a lucky guy. Take Care my Friend. Randy