Room Owners Post Photo's Of Your Pool Room

sde

...
Silver Member
Anazeh Sands - West....continued

100_0398 (Medium).jpg

100_0406 (Medium).jpg

100_0408 (Medium).jpg

100_0410 (Medium).jpg

100_0389 (Medium) (Small).jpg
 

TimFXF

A Wouldbe Hasbeen
Silver Member
Meet me in St. Louis...

Hey C & C... I'll be in St. Louis in November for my brother-in-laws 60th b'day. We'll only be there for the weekend - How far are you from Oakland (Kirkwood)? Do you allow NY Rangers fans in your place? ;)
 

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
TimFXF said:
Hey C & C... I'll be in St. Louis in November for my brother-in-laws 60th b'day. We'll only be there for the weekend - How far are you from Oakland (Kirkwood)? Do you allow NY Rangers fans in your place? ;)

Cue and Cushion is located in Overland, MO on Woodson Rd. It is not that far from Kirkwood at all.

I am also originally from Maryland Heights, which is also a suburb of St Louis, I use to play pool at Cue and Cushion and I would recommend this room to anyone.

By the way, I am almost certain that this is also the oldest room that is still operating in the St. Louis Area.

Have a good night
 

cueandcushion

Cue & Cushion_STL_MO
Silver Member
We welcome you to St. Louis

First of all we do allow NY Rangers fans in St. Louis. But if you wear a Mike Keenan jersey I would suggest a kevlar jacket and an armed escort as I cannot guarantee your safety. I can only do so much.:rolleyes:

Kirkwood is not far at all about 15 minutes at most unless it is rush hour.

Give me a heads up when you come, I try and welcome any AZBilliards members when I can.

GO BLUES!!!!!
 

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
cueandcushion said:
First of all we do allow NY Rangers fans in St. Louis. But if you wear a Mike Keenan jersey I would suggest a kevlar jacket and an armed escort as I cannot guarantee your safety. I can only do so much.:rolleyes:

Kirkwood is not far at all about 15 minutes at most unless it is rush hour.

Give me a heads up when you come, I try and welcome any AZBilliards members when I can.

GO BLUES!!!!!

Thanks for supporting this thread Craig, and post some more photo's of your room. You guy's really have some nice memorabilia.

Have a great day Craig, and please say hello to the rest of your family!!!!!!
 

TimFXF

A Wouldbe Hasbeen
Silver Member
Thanks Craigs!

I'll not bring any Keenan things... I wonder if I should mention JD (john davidson)!!!!! JD is beloved here in NY. He was the "voice" of the Rangers for so many years. Sooo many dismal years - made up for by one GREAT year!

See you in November.

Tim
 

cueandcushion

Cue & Cushion_STL_MO
Silver Member
manwon said:
Thanks for supporting this thread Craig, and post some more photo's of your room. You guy's really have some nice memorabilia.

Have a great day Craig, and please say hello to the rest of your family!!!!!!

Since people have asked I wanted to post this pic of my dad's Balabushka and his Scruggs cue that Tim made for him and signed directly to him as a personal gift. They are not for sale under any circumstances.

I am working on trying to update our memorabilia and taking more pictures lately. Just hard to get around to after I have already worked 60 hours every week.

Dadscues.jpg
 

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
cueandcushion said:
Since people have asked I wanted to post this pic of my dad's Balabushka and his Scruggs cue that Tim made for him and signed directly to him as a personal gift. They are not for sale under any circumstances.

I am working on trying to update our memorabilia and taking more pictures lately. Just hard to get around to after I have already worked 60 hours every week.

Dadscues.jpg

Craig great photo's, and like I have said before you father was really a great gentleman. I hope to see more pictures in the future! Trust me I know what it is like, to put those same hour's in. However, I would not change a thing, and I feel blessed to be right where I am.

Thank Craig!!!

Have a great night.

Craig
 
Last edited:

cueandcushion

Cue & Cushion_STL_MO
Silver Member
watchez said:
Craig--
Put those back in the vault.

They were out of the vault for about 30 minutes...lol..Took some pics..put them back in.

They went back in before any pool players could ask to shoot with them.

I'm sure you know the type!
 

J&D CUSTOMS

JL Cues
Silver Member
Manwon,
Here are some pics of our pool room in Batesville , Indiana. We are small , but we have 1 Steepleton Snooker 5 x 10 , 1 National pro 4 1/2 x 9 , 2 Valley bar boxes and our custom cue shop in the back.
Since these pics were taken , we have added posters , custom wall decor out of the old felt from the snooker table , framed signs for table times , rates , menu , cue repair around the counter window , snooker dry erease board for scorekeeping , and so on. I will shoot more pics for you soon. Hope you enjoy our lil place.
Thanx,
Jim
 

Attachments

  • 100_7315 (Medium).JPG
    100_7315 (Medium).JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 2,005
  • 100_7314 (Medium).JPG
    100_7314 (Medium).JPG
    52 KB · Views: 2,018
  • 100_7313 (Medium).JPG
    100_7313 (Medium).JPG
    50 KB · Views: 2,016
  • 100_7311 (Medium).JPG
    100_7311 (Medium).JPG
    56 KB · Views: 2,058

cuejoey

25 mm chain guns matter
Silver Member
J&D CUSTOMS said:
Manwon,
Here are some pics of our pool room in Batesville , Indiana. We are small , but we have 1 Steepleton Snooker 5 x 10 , 1 National pro 4 1/2 x 9 , 2 Valley bar boxes and our custom cue shop in the back.
Since these pics were taken , we have added posters , custom wall decor out of the old felt from the snooker table , framed signs for table times , rates , menu , cue repair around the counter window , snooker dry erease board for scorekeeping , and so on. I will shoot more pics for you soon. Hope you enjoy our lil place.
Thanx,
Jim
Very nice.thanks for shaing your pics.best of luck to you..:)
 

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
J&D CUSTOMS said:
Manwon,
Here are some pics of our pool room in Batesville , Indiana. We are small , but we have 1 Steepleton Snooker 5 x 10 , 1 National pro 4 1/2 x 9 , 2 Valley bar boxes and our custom cue shop in the back.
Since these pics were taken , we have added posters , custom wall decor out of the old felt from the snooker table , framed signs for table times , rates , menu , cue repair around the counter window , snooker dry erease board for scorekeeping , and so on. I will shoot more pics for you soon. Hope you enjoy our lil place.
Thanx,
Jim

Hello Jim, and thanks for posting photo's of your pool room. It looks like a real nice room, I wish you the best with your business, and thanks again for posting!!!!
 

kugelrund

Registered
This one is in Austria

The mainbar and welcomedesk @ "THE KUGELRUND"
23_8367e4.jpg


The mainarea with 14 Tables @ "THE KUGELRUND"

25_bfe1a3.jpg


The "RedLounge" @ "THE KUGELRUND"

76_d91d0d.jpg


Guestarea @ "THE KUGELRUND"

77_2e2a07.jpg


Atrium-area with 13m hight @ "THE KUGELRUND"

189_ced4cc.jpg


Robert
 
Top