Rusty case

nasc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is a new case that I recieved. Rusty's tooling is just incredible. I hope Rusty doesn't mind me using his pictures. What say you all.

Glen

100_1616.jpg

100_1621.jpg

100_1619.jpg

100_1618.jpg

100_1614.jpg

100_1620.jpg

100_1617.jpg
[/QUOTE]

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
Another Master Piece by Rusty Melton, they only get better and better. This is just another prime example of top of line American Craftsmanship in a Custom cue case.

Congratulations on your new case, and thanks for sharing!!!!!! :thumbup2::thumbup2::thumbup2::thumbup2:

hangemhigh

Known Sinner
Silver Member
It is something special to see Rusty transition into a case style that will be iconic for him. Your case will prove to be the most sought after style in Rusty's repertoire.

JimS

Grandpa & his grand boys.
Silver Member
I see in your sig you have a Rusty 2x6. Is that what the featured case is?

monchiwai

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I see in your sig you have a Rusty 2x6. Is that what the featured case is?

Nope... Mine is a plain case without any tooling... and the shape is different too..
Hope to get another from Rusty real soon.... (Rusty, do you hear me??? :rolleyes:)

Rusty1.jpg

Rusty Melton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Glen, I'm glad you like your new case! Chi, this one has a soft interior in it that can be a 2x3 if you really stuff it full, but really works better as a 1x2 or a 2x2.
I didn't take any pictures of the interior but here is a past case with the same one. Thanks for all the nice comments guys, it really is appreciated!
100_1571.jpg

ipoppa33

Shakedown Custom Rods
Silver Member
Glen,
Thanks, can't wait to see it. Hopefully I'll be free the next couple of days.
Thanks.
Stan