Rusty Melton 2x4 Fully Tooled Case FS

badabing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Fully tooled Melton with accessory pouch. The case is new and has never been used. The pictures show the detail and workmanship of the case. The quality of the leather is the best I have seen on any case.

SOLD
David

Last edited:

taxi man

Banned
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Fully tooled Melton with accessory pouch. The case is new and has never been used. The pictures show the detail and workmanship of the case. The quality of the leather is the best I have seen on any case.

$950/best offer
David
melton2x4.jpg

minside.jpg

mbottom.jpg

mtop.jpg

mtool.jpg

minsidetop.jpg

macces.jpg
Just curious what the front of the case looks like.If it looks like the back,I might pass out!Can't think of anything else to say,Just AMAZING!

8Ball48043

Addicted to the Sport
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
That's a cute little case, there, attached to the handle. Is that for chalk ???

BTW: Awesome case.

badabing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I added a picture of the other side of the case, hold on taxi-man. Thanks Doug, and I agree, Rusty's tooling rates with the best. The little case can be used for chalk, tip shaper and in my case my lucky coin which doesn't work!
David

guycrunch

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
nice case dave, rusty's work is getting better with every new case. good luck with the sale, somebody is going to get a great case.

guy

donnie hale

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A thing of beauty

WOW I can't stop drooling i'm gonna have to go change my shirt and my boxers. That case is truly a handmade masterpeice.:):bow-down: