Scott Frost vs Mitch Ellerman with Crazy Ending

The look on Mitch's face after the last shot is priceless..."well how do you like me now Mr. Frost!"
 
Awesome!!! That's what I call a little luck LOL...must've felt really good to pull that one out of the hat...
Great video, thanks for sharing Lenny...
 
Very good commentary Lenny. I've watched this a bunch of times especially that last shot SICK. Thanks Lenny.

Thanks, I try, its not always easy to do good commentary especially when you play in the tournaments your broadcasting. :o
 
Great last shot. How was it done?
Room to cut?
Rail ball?
Double kiss?
:confused:

CB into ball then side rail, then back into ball, kicking it across table.

The speed he shot it at prob gave as much chance to make it in either hi or Frosteez pocket, but desperate times lead to desperate shots!
 
It was a double kiss that happens more often than you think. Jose Parica taught me a bunch of removal shots along these lines. Certainly Mitch wasn't trying to make it but as long as no scratch was there then the double kiss was on.

There is actually a version of this shot in Winning One Pocket and Grady Mathews has it on one of his videos if I am not mistaken.

Looks to me like one of those flukes Efren has said he practices until he can do it on purpose. :-)
 
Back
Top