Screwed by Sneakypete76

gwjackal

Paradigm Cue Sports
Silver Member
Rating - 95.7%
22   1   0
If anyone can figure out where this person lives I will be on the road for about 4 months and I have no problem making house calls!

Joe, lmk what if anything you need me to do to help. I hate a thief with a passion!

Duce

Engineer
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Deputy Duce is on this. I'll do my best to do the research. I watch CSI and Forensic Files 24/7 and I HATE THIEVES!

If this scum is in CA, I'll gather the other Sheriffs.

I'll do my best JOE.

Bamacues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
928   0   0
Yahoo searched it:

http://www.spokeo.com/email/search?e=drnorobbie@yahoo.com

Name: Sandy Robinson

I will have more info after tomorrow. Paypal asked me to wait until 1 April to see what they did, if anything, to straighten things out.

Duce, the Spokeo info is not reliable. We have determined it to be a Sandy Thompson (the name on the paypal account) and/or a Peter Bascos (name of the person who sent email ref the cue) from the area of Canton, OH. People finder indicates that they are related. Bascos is apparently a VNEA player from the Canton area.

I will let you guys know more when I know it. If Paypal is not able to resolve the matter, I will be in touch with the Canton Police Dept to see what needs to be done next.

Thanks, I appreciate the support.
Joe

tshughes

Hughes Cues
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Sorry that happened to you! It still amazes me how low people can actually be in this world. A mans name is only remembered by his actions..... and these days no one seems to remember values. Anyway hope you get it resolved soon, and also the IP address thing is good thing to try. If you get the IP address you can find the general area and contact that police department. They then will contact the ISP and find who is assigned that Unique IP address and can go from there.

Grimm Reaper

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Thanks Joe

Just want to thank Joe for giving me my start on Az. I hope that you will still be able to trust your instincts when this is over. They have proven to be pretty accurate............Kyle

Bamacues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
928   0   0
GOOD NEWS!!

Today, I awoke to find this message from Paypal:

"We have concluded our investigation into your case and have decided in your favor. We were able to recover $450.00 USD and this amount has been credited to you. Please allow five business days for this adjustment to be posted."

I am, of course, extremely happy, and am finished with this ordeal. Thanks so much for all of the support that you folks gave me over this.

I am not finished with dealing with "0" feedback members, but I will be more cautious in the future.

Again, thanks to all

Joe

gwjackal

Paradigm Cue Sports
Silver Member
Rating - 95.7%
22   1   0
That's great news joe. I just woke up and this the first thimg I read, I guess today will be a good day and its Friday...

scottshot230

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
happy to hear things worked out for you.i just joined this site recently and had 0 feedback,luckily i have made a couple of deals and hopefully on my way to establishing myself.truth is not everyone can be trusted and make it that much harder for the ones with honorable intentions.again,i'm glad you got your money back.

GoTulane

Shizzle-rific
Rating - 100%
116   0   1
Glad to see you got your $$$ headed back your way

Of course, Sneakypete76 hasn't come forward, but at least you are getting your money back. And that is better than nothing!!!!

Michael