Seal a CF Shaft

dendweller

Cost......Just wear a glove and save $400 + to try em out.
After I've used this it will be MUCH easier to compare it to the supposed better ones is my intent.
This for sure creates more spin than maple when cueing at the same speed at my maple shafts.

Yah gotta crawl before yah walk.
When your a new driver at 16, do you purchase a new high end car, or do you prefer to think different.

Spend 20K or go for the 50K car and higher insurance/tax/etc?
Another way to try stuff is use one of the sites that gives you 30 days, you can chalk it and play with it. If you don't modify it or mess it up, you can return it.

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
makes sense, thought you were in for the long run when you said you bought 2
More this reasoning.
Tournament......I drive/pay/enter/play tip comes off, then what do I shoot with, it's why in my prime/pro years, I always had three shafts.

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
Another way to try stuff is use one of the sites that gives you 30 days, you can chalk it and play with it. If you don't modify it or mess it up, you can return it.
Thx, who are these dealers dendweller?

dendweller

Thx, who are these dealers dendweller?
definitely seyberts and if I'm not mistaken OZone does the same thing.
"Seybert's Billiard Supply offers you a 100% money-back guarantee for any cue or shaft purchased. If the order was shipped under the terms of our FREE SHIPPING OVER $99.00 policy, the actual shipping charges that Seybert's Billiard Supply incurred will be subtracted from the refunded amount. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with your cue or shaft purchase, you may return your cue or shaft to us for a full refund for a full 30 days from the date of purchase. This guarantee includes Chalked Cues & Shafts! For your protection please be sure to send back the item in the original shipping container and insure the product for the full value in case of damage during the return process. Original shipping charges (if applicable) are non-refundable. Shipping and insurance charges for the return of the item(s) are the responsibility of the customers."

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
they really shouldn't ship needing that much cleaning that wiping it down good doesn't do it.

Some cars have carbon fiber door handles. Could you imaging getting carbon fiber dust on your hands openning the door to your car? Would people say, it's not a big deal, you got a good price on that car.
I'd do a lot of cleaning to get that car at 2/3 off...

SSP

yeah, not really a sealer but more of a slick coating. Its mostly silicone afaik.
I don't know about the silicon part of it but it lasts a couple of months, keeps the shafts clean and is easily cleaned with alcohol wipes, and it does make the shafts a little slicker, I know they use it to preserve paintings, clean fine jewelry , a small can will last a looong time.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't know about the silicon part of it but it lasts a couple of months, keeps the shafts clean and is easily cleaned with alcohol wipes, and it does make the shafts a little slicker, I know they use it to preserve paintings, clean fine jewelry , a small can will last a looong time.
i looked at the data sheet. its almost all silicone compounds. i'm gonna buy one of the $2 RX wipes and try it. heard good things.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
long as I could clean it once and be done with it. If it was a regular thing, I think I'd get a different car, or cover the door handles with duct tape.
There is no indication there is continued shedding of any residue after initial and thorough cleaning.