Shane Van Boening aiming system -WOW!!

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Sometimes dredging up outdated threads also dredges up outdated claims.
As well as outdated "whack jobs" jumping in who never knew what claim was actual fact vs. their baseless claims. Posting about this again after the layoff must have been as good as any orgasm you've ever had. It might even produce a tsunami of "whack jobs" chiming in like a reunion. I have no doubts.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Calling yourself and cookie a tsunami is typical hyperbole.

pj
chgo
No, PJ. That tsunami would be You (Mo), Dan White (Curly), and Joey (Larry) and the other one or two or three who chime in can be Shemp.

Here are the 3 of you at the pool table trying to figure out centers, edges, and pivots:

Hey, as Dan did and said earlier, it's just a parody. ROTFLMAO!

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
You tell me. You are the one making the claims. Why believe Busti but not Shane. You have no answer that’s why you diverted to being the grammar policeman
Because Busti aims thick and throws the ball in often and it's easy to spot .
YOU CANNOT see Shane aiming the side of the ferrule or side of the shaft ( in varying location ) .

JoeyInCali

Silver Member
It’s written in black and white. You have anything to dispute it besides your own opinion
So, you have NO VIDEO .
And I should trust your word more than his road manager/manager and student ?
And from Efren demonstrating in person ?

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So, you have NO VIDEO .
And I should trust your word more than his road manager/manager and student ?
And from Efren demonstrating in person ?
Don’t trust me. A pro was quoted in an article stating that Efren teaches centers and edges. That has more credibility then anything you could possibly say.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Because Busti aims thick and throws the ball in often and it's easy to spot .
YOU CANNOT see Shane aiming the side of the ferrule or side of the shaft ( in varying location ) .
So you make a claim about Shane but have no proof. Typical

JoeyInCali

Silver Member
Don’t trust me. A pro was quoted in an article stating that Efren teaches centers and edges. That has more credibility then anything you could possibly say.
So, you have NO VIDEO. Kinda like your " FACT" claim Hal and Efren discussed aiming .

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So, you have NO VIDEO. Kinda like your " FACT" claim Hal and Efren discussed aiming .
It’s in black and white baby. A real testimonial from a pro about Efren. Don’t try to divert this conversation away from you having no proof as to your claim about Shane.

JoeyInCali

Silver Member
It’s in black and white baby. A real testimonial from a pro about Efren. Don’t try to divert this conversation away from you having no proof as to your claim about Shane.
You said you have a video.
What did I CLAIM about Shane?

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There was an article a long time ago in Billiards Digest about how different pro players aim. I still have it somewhere. Most all of them said they just see the shot. Efren said something about centers and edges. Exactly what he meant isn't clear but he did mention it.